Three,two,one,Go?

•Darcy•
This is all real. I'm not dreaming.

•Ariana•
I watched as Darcy ran out of the room crying. "Mr.Styles passed while both of you were away. I'm very sorry." He said to me.
I stood up and ran out of the room, as Darcy had done moments ago.
"DARCY!DARCY!" I yelled
This cannot happen again.
I eventually lost track of her. I sat down in a nearby park, tears stained on my face and mascara covered fingers from trying to wipe away the tears that just kept replacing themselves on my hurt face.
"Dear god,
Please help Darcy find a safe way home. I don't think I can live with having two people that I love die in one day. Help her make the right decisions on what to do. Give her strength to get through all of this. Please help Harry find his way to heaven.
Amen".
I prayed, hoping that he was listening. (******AUTHORS NOTE: I am a Christian by the way! I'm sorry for bringing this into my story, but I felt that it was necessary********)

•Darcy•

I found my self sitting in front of Dads house. I didn't want to go in there. I felt like it would be intruding to go in there, even though he was gone......
I finally worked up the courage to go in the house.
**five minutes later**
I have been sitting in this position for about five minutes, trying to decide what to do.
I have a blade to my wrist, and I am sitting on the bathroom floor.
I just want the pain of everything to go away. I want to end it. I am sure of it.
This would be the part of the fairy tale where Chad comes in and stops me from doing this like last time.
But that was last time, not this time
Three..........Two..........One..........
Go...

-------------
Oh my gawshh!! What do you think is going to happen??
Please comment and tell me. Don't ever do anything that is in this book! Pweezzz! I love you all so don't ever think about doing any of this! Loveee yallll!
-Chloeeee!
The story will get better btw! :) xxxxx