Harry blacked out

•Harry•

I sit up to find my self in a pitch-black pool of darkness. Nothing.... That is all that I see from miles and miles on. I can move around, but I feel nothing. My whole body is numb, almost like I am in a dream. But I'm almost sure that I am not.

I stand on my two feet easily and walk and walk, hoping to get out of this horrible place.

But, as I predicted but wanted to test, I get nowhere, it is almost like I am just walking in place in a room filled with darkness.

I soon lay down and feel my eyelids close.

I am awaken from the dreamless sleep that I think that I was in. Dang.. This is so confusing.

I hear a phone ringing and I realize that it is in my pants that I was wearing the day of the crash.

I pull out the phone that i didn'tu have earlier and check to see where the call came from. It is an unknown number.

I press answer and hope to hear a person talking to me so they can help me out of here, where've I am at.

I soon here a person talking out of the phone. They say, "Harry, you have a choice." "You may move on, or stay here and finish your life back to where it was. If you choose to stay here, you are going to have to fight to live. It will not be easy."

"STAY, STAY, STAY!" I said without even having to think about that decision.

Of course I was going to stay, I am not going to give up on Ariana and Darcy that quickly. "Okay, good decision Harry." The strange voice said. "Wait, how do I get out..." I was saying before I felt the phone buzz, indicating that the other person has hung up the phone. "Great," I said to myself before I suddenly was falling through the floor.

I blinked, and when my eyes opened, I found myself in a different place. Beeping noises, white walls, and the sound of crying in the hallway?

It soon hit me that I was in a hospital.

I looked down to find a note folded, placed and neatly signed "Darcy Anne Styles"

I picked up the note and I felt a tear fall when I read what the not from my daughter had said.

How do you like it?

I'm now requiring 4 votes on this chapter until I post the next one! Sorry for doing this! The next chapter will be much better though! Love ya! Xxxxxx

-Chloe:)

Btw! There is a cute pic of Zayn on the side:)