I Will Teach You To Love

•Darcyyyyyyy•

"One...... Two.....," I was saying as slow as possible. I wasn't sue I wanted to do this, but I wanted to at least try it. "Three........ Go."

I felt the warm blood dripping down my arm coming from the cut I had just made to myself.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

It hurt but it made me forget about....

I was about to try it again when I heard my phone buzzing.

I ran into my room, tears streaming down my face and a wet rag on my bloody wrist preventing any more blood from coming out.

Chad... It was Chad.

I picked up the phone with my left hand, resulting in excruciating pain going down my arm.

I dropped the phone and then re-picked it up with my right hand this time.

I tried to wipe my tears a bit and reduce the sniffling of my nose from crying before I finnaly pressed the "accept call" button on the home screen.

Chads voice filled the room since he was on speaker phone.

"Hey Darcy, would you like to go to lunch with me?"

"Um... I can't." I said sounding sniffly. Crap!

"Darcy! Are you okay??" He said sounding worried."what happened.Where do you live?Im coming."

Great... He was worried.

I know that I need someone here with me so I have him my house address and told him to take his time.

My doorbell rang around three minutes later. Dang! He must have really been worried.

I blew my nose and wiped my face off with a wet washcloth in the bathroom before I drug myself to the door and opened it.

Chad looked at me and smiled. Then he looked down at my wrist that was wrapped up and he flashed me a worried look and grabbed my hand.

He held it up to his face and started kissing the wound that was on my wrist.

I expected him to give me a whole speech about how what I did was stupid and for me not to ever try it again, but he simply said, "You are too beautiful for this."

I looked at him and smiled.

I felt him leaning in, and I realized that I also was leaning.

Our lips met and there were fireworks bursting in the air. It felt so special. It was like no feeling that I have ever felt before. I don't know what It was, but I liked it.

That kiss made my broken heart.

"Darcy," Chad whispered after we have broken the kiss. "Yes?" I said.

"Did you feel it?"

"Yea." I said.

"That's love, and I will teach you love. Me and you together, for Forever and Always." I said, "Will you be my girlfriend, Darcy."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Yes." She smiled.

-------------

I'm sorry that Harry died, but I hope Chad will make up for it! :) love you guys!

-Chloe

Comment

Vote

Fan

:)