Blacked out...

This is a very short chapter! Sorry, but you should expect the chapters to be very often lately because I am getting way into this story and I lovvveeee the way It is turning out!

•Ariana•

I called Harry's name one more time; Then, before I knew it, everything went black.

I kept asking myself repetitive questions over and over again in my head. Am I dead? Where is Harry? Is he okay? Will I ever see Harry again? Was I in a car crash? Does Darcy know? Where is Harry?

I soon awaken myself from the dark, black, hole that my mind had traveled to and I do not wish to ever return.

My eyelids are still glued shut, but it is obvious to me that there is a bright light being shined on me. I can now hear the gentle sound of whispers coming from a boy and a girl. "She only had minor injuries due to the impact of the car, but the male was more severe." The female voice said. "Will my mum and dad live, mam?" A frantic, sobbing voice said. I know that voice. That is my daughter.

I need to wake up.

I slowly open my eyelids and it appears to me that I am in a white room, that is surely in a hospital. "I am going to be alright, Darcy." I said to her slowly so she could comprehend the light voice that my body was able to produce.

"Mom!" She screamed and ran over to me. I felt and saw her gently squeeze my hand and I looked her in the eyes and said, "I love you." "I love you too mom," she said. "May I see Harry, mam?" I asked the lady in the white doctors coat. "I'm sorry, Ariana, but you are not in good enough condition to be up an walking around yet." She said. "Have you seen him yet, Darcy?" "No," she said back.

"Go see him, I am going to live, don't worry."

"Okay mommy, I love you," she said as she went over and kissed my cheek.

"You too," I said.

•Harry•

We stepped out of the restaurant into the chilly England weather. We walked to the car and we both got in.

I had been driving for a few minutes until I reached a stop sign. I stopped as I was supposed to, but another car didn't . I slammed on the breaks, but it didn't help much. I looked over at Ariana and screamed her name. Before I blacked out, I heard her scream my name as well.

I don't know where I am. I don't know if I am dead, and I don't know If I will ever see the love of my life and the wonderful creation that we have made, ever again.

Thanks for reading, comment vote and fan

-Chloe:)