I'm not dreaming

•Ariana•

I lifted my head after crying every last tear that I could, and I saw Darcy sitting on a park bench with a boy. MY DAUGHTER IS ALIVE!!!

"DARCY!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

She looked up and smiled as she ran to me. She came and sat by me while the boy with her stood to the side awkwardly.

"And who would this young man with you be, Darcy?" I politely said to her.

"Momma, this is Chad Shores, he saved my life just now." She said while staring into his eyes with admiration.

"Darcy, we need to go see your father now, I want him to know that you are alive."

"Okay momma," she said looking sadly back at me.

•Darcy•

"Chad, I'm sorry but I have to go. Could u have your number though?"

"Sure!" He said, "I hope everything goes well.

We exchanged numbers and I walked off.

We arrived at the hospital and I was so excited to see my dad. I can't wait to tell him the news that i am still alive and healthy.

I rushed to the front lobby so I could have a nurse unlock the room for me, because they had codes on them for security.

I walked up and said, "May I see Mr.Styles? I'm his daughter." I said.

A doctor suddenly walked up dressed in a white doctors coat with the name tag that said "Dr.White".

"Are you Mrs.Styles and Mrs.Grande?"he asked apparently not hearing my conversation with the office lady.

"Yes," both me and my mother replied.

"Come with me." He said.

We followed him through the boring, white hallways that smelled of different kinds of cleaner and latex rubber gloves.

He led us to a office-looking, small room with three chairs. Two of them were small and one was a big one that was seated behind a wooden desk with a computer.

He sat down in the large chair and me and my mother were told to take a seat.

"I have bad news." He said.

At this point, I felt like my whole world was crashing down and I was sucked up in a tornado that was everlasting.

I knew what he was going to say, and I just didn't want to hear it.

I walked out of that room as fast as I could.

I walked out of the hospital, tears streaming like a river down my face.

My mother was calling my name, but I didn't care. I couldn't do this. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen, and it did.

This is real life.

Nothing can be fixed. This is all real, I'm not dreaming.

This one is very short!! But the next one will be longer. But... That was your surprise! It might not be the happiest thing that could happen, but it gives the story some drama. I wrote this and it was alottt longer than this, but it got deleted so i ha to rewrite it and it made me mad so i just made it short so I could get it over with. I'm sorry! But... I love you all!

My FAVVVV song is on the side by the way!!! Please listen to it! It's really sad my the way!

-Chloee:)