E I G H T

𝕭𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✘Some people just want to watch the world burn✘
↳ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Monday
11:11

"Don't worry you will be back breathing," Taeyong told.

"And If I'm not?" She asks

"Well...we will pay for your burial," he says and she sent a glare his direction. "Don't worry Bts will be with you"

"Okay, and why do we need to go Busan?" The girl questions

"Do you know Eric Nam?" Ten asks and she nods her head "The reason we need you to go Busan is that there is this Token we need, which is located somewhere in one of Eric's basecamps. His surgents are surrounding Busan which will probably make the mission more troublesome. The token is a key which will be beneficial for us. So we are counting on you and Bts to get the token and escape Busan" Ten explains The Busan Plan.

"Bts left to Busan last night to track down Eric and his men. The man is sneaky just like Jay Park and changes his plan by the hour and there are lots of risks to this mission but that's what you get for joining the game. You will leave tomorrow morning and it may take up to a week to complete the mission, depending on how smart Eric is. We actually don't know how long it takes but we estimated it might be a week" Taeyong explains.

fuck sake, my actual mission for joining the underworld and killing the participants in the game is failing. It's going to take longer than I thought.

"I'll do it, but don't expect me to listen to Bts. I want to get this shit over and done with quickly"

"Listen here princess, this is our gig, not yours so you better listen to them if you want to live," Taeyong says lowly and she rolled her eyes.

"Note that you will have no weapons or anything when going to Busan as the surgents will be doing a check and if you are found with anything harmful you will be put to death and we can't have that" Ten mentions and she nodded.

"Go home and rest, you have a long week ahead of you"

Sulli left the office and decided before she is going to leave, is to go and slaughter another gang member.

She left the company building and saw Wonho, the warrior of Monsta X, enter his vehicle so she decided to follow him.

He drove to a convenience store and entered it.

Parking away from the store, she put a mask around her face and a hat on her head making sure the top part of her face was covered and began walking towards the store.

Entering the convenience store, She saw Wonho purchasing a pack of cigarettes, sulli went up to him after he finished buying the cigarettes.

"Sir, can you help me get the drink from the top shelf I'm a bit short to reach it myself," She says 'shyly' looking down acting like an innocent civilian.

He chuckled and asked where the drinks are which she wanted and the girl pointed to the back of the store and he went there.

When his back was turned, Sulli snapped his neck which unfortunately let out a loud crack receiving the attention from the other customers.

"Shit" Sulli cursed before running out of the store. She is glad that she covered her face or else shit would have occurred.

For some strange reason, no one chased her so she ran home but took a longer route just in case.