E I G H T E E N

𝕮9'𝖘 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❽

✘You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life✘
↳ ᴡɪɴsᴛᴏɴ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜɪʟʟ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Thursday
12:22

Taeyong, Namjoon, Chan and Soobin left ten minutes ago and Sulli was in the reception area sitting on one of the couches. Her head was in her palms.

So much ran through the girl's head.

Since when were they fucking mafias?

That question never left her mind.

Why would they want to be on top? They'll get nothing good out of it. I should have known something was going on, the boss used to be a cheery and kind person but since two years ago the guy changed a lot.

Should I tell the top four C9's location? No... I want to end them myself, don't want them coming in the way.

Maybe on the mission to China with WayV, I could mess with the Chinese C9 company.

C9 is on a bigger advantage as well, they know the location on M.G because of Sulli but M.G doesn't know the location of C9 and she plans on not telling them.

━━━━

"Boss, Kwon killed all the men. Don't you think we should just let M.G kill her? They will find us sooner or later, and when they do find out we all know that the girl won't live" The new righthand man said to the boss.

"Where's the fun in that?" A smirk crawls upon his face "I should have anticipated her to deceive us, we sent her mum to do the precise same task but of course, she took the enemies side, as I said before, being a snake must run in the family"

"So what will you do know?"

"Remember when I told you that I got someone from M.G to switch sides on ours?" The boss says, lighting his cigarette.

"Yeah"

"Well, Let's just say that he is assigned to kill Sulli as well as everyone else and is also assigned to tell me what the leaders' plans are going to be" He lifts his feet up and places them on the desk and carries on speaking. "I've been informed by him that there will be three more members added to Nct, a new sub-unit will be made and that new sub-unit will be going to China with Sulli and you already know what we are going to do to her"

The righthand man sighed, he was close to Sulli and couldn't believe he was betraying her even though they already betrayed her first... but he was thinking, she was doing her job, she had to get close to the members, she had to do whatever it takes then kill them.

━━━━

She left the company after a bit. Sulli was making sure to be aware of her surroundings, who knows what C9 would do, they are stealthy.