T H I R T Y - S E V E N

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❸❼

✘The moral of the story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it...some stories don't have a happy ending✘
↳ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

────────❂────────

Geneva, Switzerland
Wednesday
12:58

Jiyeon has been at gunpoint miscellaneous periods in her life, but every one of those moments it was always the one pointing the firearm at her who perished in the end, not vice versa. This time everything was different if the trigger was pulled the lives of six females were at risk of being executed by the mafia as well as the lives of the other korean citizens.

The gun in the hands of the leader of Nct was pointed straight in between the eyes of the younger, the other three men preoccupied with either Tonia or looking around making sure no sceptical behaviour could be occurring.

The girl gulped before letting out a sigh"Are you going to shoot me?" She let out, her breath barely shaking at the thought of death.

The thought of death never crosses your mind until your moments away from it, flashbacks of your life enter your mind as you wish you lived your life better or you didn't do this or that.

"Of course"

The two girls backed up slightly, not having any weapons in their hands could result in them being shot down easily if they tried to fight a bullet would effortlessly enter their body.

There was a large window right behind the two girls, skyscrapers on the other side of the glass.

A table separated the two genders, on it was no weapons but a fire lamp and a few sheets of paper.

"Get them, throw their bodies in the room"

"No need, we'll throw ourselves out" Tonia yelled kicking the table with the flame lantern before grabbing the other girl.

In the corner of their eyes, they could see the blazes scorch up the room. Gunshots began to fire resulting in the glass to turn into thousands and thousands of shards.

"Through the window" the shorter girl screamed.

Tonia pulled the Korean towards the damaged window, a sign which the two should jump on the following building to escape.

The roof was shaped like a slope and with the rain heavily pouring down, the two slid off of the canopy. They grabbed on the edge, gunshots rocketed past them. The two pushed themselves off the perimeter, landing on the shorted building next to it, they ran, like their lives depended on it... in this case, it did.

Jiyeon knew their little escape plan will end in consequences but right now she needed to escape from them, and get her family back.

The ran across the roof of the building, looking around to see any exit points.

"Get to the river"

Tonia's plan was to try and get a speedboat and flee the area, it wasn't an effective plan but they didn't have a choice, going to the airport was too risky and staying was also hazardous. The only way out was with the boats.