T W E N T Y - T H R E E

𝕺𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖚𝖓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❷❸

✘Your first mistake was thinking people really give a fuck about you. Your second mistake was giving a fuck about them✘
↳ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅfᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Tuesday
23:47

Immediately, the leaders sent out men searching for that girl, they all had mixed emotions, Chan started to trust the girl and was close to officially accepting her as one of them but of course, C9 can't keep his mouth shut.

Soobin was alright with her, he didn't hate her nor did he like her. But of course, finding out that she betrayed them and was a snake from the beginning made him angry, like everyone else he despised snakes.

Namjoon didn't like her, to him, she gave up a weird vibe, a vibe he couldn't trust, ever since she came, he realised how much stuff has been happening which made him keep an eye on her, but after she saved Straykids he thought she was alright.

Taeyong despises Jiyeon, even before they found out she worked for C9, he didn't like the fact that she joined M.G but he didn't have a say, because, GD is still in the underworld he is the boss of all boss's so he is the one who decided who joins. Out of the four, Taeyong was the angriest and he wanted to get his hands on her, to kill her.

TxT was sent to find C9, they now know his identity which will make it easier for them to find the man but C9 was the least on their minds, they wanted Jiyeon, they wanted Jiyeons to die.

Taeyong, Chan and Namjoon all went to her house and broke the door down, not even bothered to use the fucking doorbell. The maid was cleaning the area and jumped at the sound of a loud crash.

She knew what was happening between Jiyeon and The Top Four, she knew what C9 did and it was a lie to say she wasn't scared.

"Where is she?" Taeyong asked slowly, his gun still pointed to the girl.

"Where is who?" She asked, her voice barely a whisper. Taeyong had to refrain himself from shooting Nara down.

"Don't act dumb, your life is on the fucking line. You tell me where she is and you will be left without a mark but if you don't, I won't promise you anything" Namjoon said, his eyes roaming around.

"I-, she-, I-. She has left!" She blurted out, her eyes shutting "she left at around nine and hasn't come back, I suspected she was doing a mission or just still at work" she lied, avoiding eye contact.

They could tell she was lying, and Chan was about to speak but a loud crash interrupted him. They all looked at each other before running upstairs to where the noise was.

-

Jiyeon instantly ran home, she had no backup, C9 wasn't on her side nor MG so she had to flee, she ran home to get some money. She let Nara keep the house and told her to keep the stuff just in case she ever does come back.

As she was getting her bank card and money and other small stuff. She heard the door burst open.

Cursing under her breath, she knew she just had to take the money and go, she grabbed a small bag and placed her phone, charger, money, a gun and a knife.