F I F T E E N

𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖕

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❺

✘Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?✘
↳ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ

────────❂────────

Unknown island
Wednesday
22:30

Sulli could tell the man proceeded to smirk and he was about to impale her but she grabbed his wrist, twisted it while turning his whole body around so she could place the wrist which handheld the knife onto his back.

"You think I'm joking?" Sulli whispers into his ear.

His grip on the blade loosened and she took it out his hand, her left hand still tightly wrapped around his right hand, and placed it near is the neck.

Every time he moved a bit, she would move the knife closer and closer to his neck, almost touching his skin.

"Just finish him off already!" Mark shouted probably getting tired of watching.

"As you wish"

Slicing the mans neck, blood splurged our all over her hand and she dropped him on the floor.

Jeno walked over to the dead man and pulled his ski mask off and her eyes slightly widened as she recognised that face.

It was the boss's, right-hand man.

What the fuck? Why would boss send him and why would he try to kill me.

A lot of shit isn't adding up now.

"hurry up Jiyeon!" Chenle shouted as he looked over his shoulder to the girl. Sulli sighed and walked over to them, following them.

She began thinking about what happened a couple of days ago at the club where she overheard people talking about C9 and M.G.

Alright, when this mission is over and done with, I'm working out what they were saying about the two companies and try to get more information on C9 cause right now it's obvious they are doing something behind my back.

"Are you done staring at the night sky? We got a building to raid?" Haechan says putting him on my shoulder.

Making her way towards the large grey building, She raises an eyebrow. This doesn't even look like a C9 company. She looked around the area to see if there is anything suspicious happening and she was right. There was a man in camouflage hiding in the bushes, pointing a sniper at them... let me rephrase that.... pointing a sniper at Sulli.

"Sniper!" Sulli's yells and hid behind the building, the rest either hid behind the trees or hid behind the building as well.

She peeked over the corner, holding her pistol and was ready to shoot. She got out the corner and pointed her gun towards the direction of where the sniper was but she saw nothing.

Where the fuck has this person gone?

"Looking for my darling?" A voice says and she turns around to see the same man in camouflage in front of her. He puts her in a headlock and places a gun to her forehead. The boys began approaching the two.