S I X T E E N

𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊, 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❶❻

✘You got nothing to lose. You don't lose when you lose fake people✘
↳ᴊᴏᴀɴ ᴊᴇᴛᴛ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Thursday
07:12

After coming home last night, Sulli didn't go to M.G like she was supposed to but instead went straight home and treated her injuries.

She was only able to rest for an hour before waking up, She couldn't go sleep because of fact that the Boss's right-hand man tried to assassinate her, the fact that yesterday seemed intentional and C9 was mostly targeting her instead of the other lads. What Jaemin said last night could be true, it could all be a trap.

She began thinking of what occurred a couple of days ago when she delivered drugs for Got7 at the club. She is so lucky to have a good memory as she can still remember what was heard that day.

Sulli grabbed a spare notebook and wrote down what she heard.

'Yes, she thinks she is doing a _____ to go undercover at ____ but in reality she is just doing boss's ________. After we get what we ______ we are______ Betray her and ________ to die. _________ C9 is an _______ company _______________ by the _____ but instead run by boss. But little ____ know, we are another mafia company____________ down M.G ________ rise. We are just using her.'

She read it over and over again and the more she read it, the more the girl realised that the individual talking is part of C9 or has something to do with C9.

Obviously, them using the word 'she' multiple times indicated they are talking about a girl.

"Wow Sulli, could you be any more specific" She muttered sarcastically to herself.

"Betray her?" she mumbled "and... to die? Maybe leave her to die?" I let out a loud sigh. This is going to be hard work.

"Annyeong Sulli-ssi," Nara says coming in from the door. She was in a joyful mood but when she saw the other, her expression dropped "what's wrong?"

She comes closer to her and stands behind her so she is able to see what she is doing. Nara read over the talk and little clues Sulli wrote down.

"It's about you," she says immediately and plops down on the desk and looks down at Sulli. "It's noticeable, In C9 most of the girls who work there are just hackers getting data for your boss. You are virtually the only authorized agent that your boss goes to when he needs a favour accomplished. You have even been complaining how his attitude has changed drastically ever since you were assigned your first M.G mission to take down Pentagon, the rookie group."

She points towards the phrase 'to go undercover' and carries on talking "you are obviously going undercover as a mafia to take down the top four" she points to the 'but in reality she is doing boss's' and begins talking again "Your boss has been skeptical lately, suddenly asking for you to steal drugs and hard drives but never telling you what it's for. You're obviously doing your boss's dirty work. Your just like the top four, they hate betrayal and you hate betrayal. This has been running through my mind for ages but I never mentioned it because I know you look at C9 as a family and I get you because you have known them since you were fourteen and know you are twenty. That was six years Sulli and I think you are trusting C9 too much, remember... the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from the enemies but the ones you love and trust" she sent a sad smile. "I came
To tell you that my mothers sick so I won't be working today" she left after those words.