T W E N T Y

𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❷⓿

✘You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best✘
↳sᴄᴀʀfᴀᴄᴇ

────────❂────────

Seoul, Korea
Tuesday
10:35

It's been a couple of days since Sulli was abducted, her body was proceeding to feel better so Taeyong decided today that Sulli is going to China with WayV.

Some of her bruises are beginning to heal and the bullet wound doesn't agonize a lot, probably because of the fact that she is used to being shot.

She wore some black joggers and half cropped black shirt, she put on a leather jacket and some ankle boots.

There is a C9 business in china, Shanghai to be more specific and she was intending on raiding it with MG, probably gonna use the that she overheard them say the location when she was kidnapped

Sulli left her house and drove to the airport where she would meet WayV.

Shanghai, China
Tuesday
13:12

"So you're notifying me you know where the Chinese C9 is located?" Kun asks.

"Yep, I overheard them talking when I was kidnapped, I think some of them were heading to China a couple of days ago for mostly I don't know" Sulli lied.

"So, you Inform us now? When we land in China? Not when we were in a meeting, discussing the plan?" Ten says.

"Yep," She says popping the p

"Well, I guess we should first invade them and then go kill the gangs after" Hendery sighed.

The eight of them left the airport and got into the vehicle where they all are heading towards the Chinese C9.

They parked the car away from the company and she already knew the secret entrances to the company so she told them to follow her towards the back of the company.

"Okay, the guards are going to be surrounding the whole building, the workers and the Chinese 'agents' will most likely be in their offices or doing whatever they are doing. Booby traps will be surrounding the area so keep an eye out" She began talking emphasising on the word agent

"How do you even know this?" XiaoJun asked.

"The mission with the dream unit," She said quickly.

"Basically, there are a lot of men surrounding the area, so just kill them"

They all had a lot of weapons with them which could make it easier to kill the Chinese unit of C9.

It was good that they had Hendery, YangYang and XiaoJun with them as all of them are trained snipers meaning they can shoot the agents down quickly without missing a shot. They are also fighters so they can beat the shit out of C9, ahh can't wait to see them do that.

They all decided to split up as the company is ginormous, Hendery and XiaoJun, Lucas and WinWin, Kun and Ten and YangYang and Sulli.