T H I R T E E N

a/n play song during the chapter for better experience slsls

S A S H A  B A N K S

Today was strange to Sasha. Finn woke up perfectly fine, even though he had a melt down the day before. She shook her head at any of the bad thoughts that had taken over her mind.

Today was the day she was going to spend with Finn. Every second, every minute and every hour. She owed him that much. She hated what she was doing to him, but she kept questioning why she couldn't stop.

She was in love with Finn.

Right?

Sasha sighed and headed into her closet. She pulled a dark blue, t-shirt dress over her head and slipped on Nike slides. She was going bare face today, since she hated having to wear make-up on her days off.

As she made her way downstairs she heard singing. It had been so long since she had heard Finn sing. He did it every morning. Her heart ached once she realized she had been leaving every single morning. She was leaving him all alone.

He sang the lyrics to 'We Had To End It' by Cuco. She stopped and listened to the lyrics that he particularly sang clearly.

"Me and my lover came to an end. I didn't want that, but I guess she did." He sang beautifully. She almost cried from the pain that was laced in voice. He paused and looked downm before continuing to sing, "All my nightmares came to ruin my life."

"Mercy had no time and time had no mercy on me."

"Never thought you would lie, when you said you loved me." He sang loudly. It was like he wanted her to hear from upstairs; even if she was watching from behind the wall. It was like he needed her to know it was hurting him deeply.

If only he knew that hurting him was killing her, but it wasn't her fault. She just wasn't so sure about their love any more. She was allowed to have doubts. Although she wasn't allowed to venture out of the relationship, she couldn't help and think it was the right thing to do.

Her and Finn were stale. They barley had anything to talk about and that wasn't anyone's fault. It was all an accident. You don't purposely fall out of love. It's usually something that happens by surprise.

"Good Morning."

"Morning." He mumbles as he flips his omelette. She hugged him from behind and felt him tense which made her sigh.

He didn't even like when she touched him any more.

Seth loves when I touch him. She thought. It made her feel guilty for even comparing, but she couldn't help herself. She slid onto the bar stool and watched him put his food into the plate and start on his way out of the kitchen.

"Wait!"

He turns back around and she smiled sadly; he doesn't return one. "I was thinking we could spend the day together."

"Really? Don't you have plans with whoever you've been on the phone with?" He asked calmly. This was the second stage. He was now in the anger process and she had to deal with it because she caused it. He did nothing, but stare at her waiting for an answer.

"Yes or no?"

"Sure. After I eat, I guess." He shrugs and continues on his way out of the kitchen. Sasha sighed and put her head in her hands. This was all her fault and now she would have to deal with the consequences.

[ 10:41 a.m. ] Charlotte: haven't heard from you, are you okay?

Sasha let a smile take over her face. Charlotte in all honesty was the one that held her down. She was with Sasha through everything; deaths, career ending injuries and then the good times. When they were good, they were great and even in their bad times, they still managed to be pretty damn good.

"So, back to texting?"

Sasha's head snapped to the deep voice that was filled with jealousy. She shook her head and stood up before walking towards him.

"It's just Charlotte, baby." She smiles looking up at him. Then she realized he was dressed and ready to go out with her for the day.

"Okay, where we going?"

"I packed everything for a picnic, so I was thinking the beach."

"Sounds good. I'll drive." Finn says before grabbing the basket. They head out to his car and start on their to the beach. The car is silent with the radio lowly playing in the background.

"So why now?"

"What?" Sasha asks turning to look at the man driving. He glanced at her quickly before focusing back on the road.

"I mean, you've barley made an effort to wake up with me until today, then suddenly you wanna have a day out. What, did your plans get cancelled or something?"

"Maybe I just wanted a day with my boyfriend, ever think of that?"

"No, Sasha! Not when you ignore me for days and not come home at night! Not when you spend hours on end texting. What is the real reason? The guilt finally getting to you?" Finn spits as be pulls the car over on the highway.

"Screw you!" Sasha growls crossing her arm and starring out the window. "What even is your problem?"

"My problem?" He laughed sarcastically. "My problem is that you are screwing somebody behind my back!"

"I am not!" She yells at him. Her face turned red in anger. Maybe it was that he had found out or maybe it finally sunk in. She was sleeping with someone behind his back.

"I don't like liars." He huffs and she slumps back into the chair. "Get out."

"What?"

"I said get out of my damn car!"

Sasha looked out the window then back at him. She knew he could see all of the cars zooming along the highway. Was he really going to let her out?

"But-"

"I said get out. Now!"

Sasha tensed at his tone of voice and slowly got out of the car. As soon as it closed he zoomed away leaving her to walk back to to their home.

This was going to be her thinking time. Finn knew what she had done and there was no way she could undo what she had done.

She was already in to deep. She didn't know what else to do. The tears were already falling down her face as she slowly started her way home.

a/n well sorry but i notice Seth hasn't been in this book a lot. He will be next chapter tho.