T W E N T Y T W O

S E T H   R O L L I N S

Seth sat on his gray couch next to his Samoan friend. "So, she did it huh?"

"Yup. Now we can officially be a couple."

"Have you told Jon yet?"

"Oh crap! Dean!" Seth hollered up the stairs. A very sweaty Dean erupted from the guest room upstairs. "What have you been doin' in my house?"

"Trying out a Celtic Warrior workout." He huffed as he wiped his hands in his pants. "Any thing you need, Rollins?"

"Yeah. Me and Sasha are dating. Just uh, thought you-"

"Wait, really?"

"Yessir."

"I'll be right back!"

Seth watched as his ginger headed best friend took off upstairs before coming back down fully dressed with a Polaroid. "So, I need full details and when she comes, I need pictures."

"Ro, is he serious?"

"I mean, look at the idiot. I don't think he's joking."

The three men erupt in laughter. Seth and Dean sit on the couch and Seth relives his first encounter with Sasha..sexually.

"So, you were her sideman?" Dean asks bursting into laughter. "Imagine." He laughed harder nudging Roman. The pair look at him like he grew a third eye. "What? Have you never seen the 'sideman' memes?"

The two men shook their head with a vivid eyeroll. "Well, y'all are really old and outdated. It's kinda disturbing."

"I-"

Seth was cut off once he heard the door bell. He rushed to the door to reveal Sasha. She she smiled up at him and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Hello to you too." He smirked while stepping to the side to let her into his house.

"Boy do I have some drama for you." She said before realizing they had company. "Oh, but that can wait until later. Hey boys!"

"No need to wait. We can take it." Roman joked as Dean pulled back out his Polaroid camera. He tried to snap a picture, but it didn't flash.

"You're so lucky I ran out of film." He huffed but patted the seat beside him, so Sasha sat down beside him. "Now spill."

"Finn proposed."

"What-" Roman spit out as Sasha's eyes travelled to Seth. She wanted to make sure he wasn't freaking out. "But I said no, obviously." She adds showing her hands (with no ring).

"Oh boy, how did he take it?"

"Well, he said he knew I was fooling around behind his back, but I didn't tell him who. But it's over between us, I called it quits."

"Finally!" Seth hollered. "Um, we're going to continue this conversation upstairs."

"Alright, me and Roman are gonna go buy some film for my camera." Dean adds as Roman rolls his eyes.

"So," Seth pauses as he pulls Sasha into his room. "Does this mean, we can officially be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah, yeah it does."

He opened his arms for a hug as she fell into making the couple fall onto the bed.

"You make me so happy."

"God, I love you." He smiled kissing the tip of her nose.

"And I love you."

a/n sorry this was so short, but all the final chapters of this book deleted and im currently working on them. soooo sorry for the delay