N I N E T E E N

F I N N   B A L O R

a/n before I start this chapter I would just like to say how dumb it was of Finn to shave his head I mean congratulations on the marriage because they are cute but shaving his head? That was going a little bit too far but happy reading!

After seeing Sasha's tweet he knew he had lost her for sure. Maybe he always knew, but was just a little bit too scared to admit it. He seen it coming but he just didn't want it to be true. Maybe it was his fault. Or so he thought.

The four days she was away he didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he cancelled all his meet and greets. It has been a while since he's been had been in this depressive state. Kevin couldn't even help him out of it. Sasha had dug a hole so deep that he couldn't find his way out. So maybe it was over.

Maybe it was just time for him to say goodbye. Say goodbye to everything; Sasha, wrestling, and his family. Maybe it was just his time to say goodbye. Who knows? Because clearly Finn had no clue what he was supposed to do at this very moment.

Day four, it was the last day that he'd be alone in that big house that he calls home. He should be happy, I mean who wouldn't be? Your girlfriend of five years was coming home. Finn knew he was supposed to be happy.

He laid awake staring at the dark ceiling in his room. He heard the keys turning the door. He knew his girlfriend was home. Was that what she was to him? Can you even call her his girlfriend anymore? He let himself fall into a deep thought, but they were quickly shut down when he heard the howl of his best friend from downstairs.

"Hey, Finn? You home?" Kevin yelled making Finn sigh. He loved Kev, but he didn't want any company right now. Infact, he needed to be alone until Sasha came back.

If she ever came back. He thought to himself.

"So, you were up here and you didn't answer me? Are you okay?"

"No, Kevin, I don't think I'll ever be okay again. She doesn't love me anymore, she loves him, whoever he may be he stole her heart and I-I don't think I can ever get back." Finn cries making his best friend sigh.

"Don't say that, she loves you, you know she does."

"Do I? Because lately it feels like everything in my life has been a lie. The love of my life wants somebody else, I guess that's something I'm just going to have to live with. One day she'll finally get the courage to confess to me and that same day she'll walk out of my life. It's not something I could control there's nothing I can change, I just know that it will be soon and I'm going to have to prepare myself for it. I just know it's going to hurt so much because I love her, Kevin. I love her with all my heart and it's sad to say that she did as well, as in past tense. We were so in love, and it's like I'm the only one still feeling it. That's why it hurts even more, because the person I love fell out of love with me, unannounced, voluntarily, and there's nothing, nothing I can do to change it."

"Finn! Don't-"

"Once you fall out of love, and you fall into it with somebody else, is irreversible and when I say that I don't feel it anymore I mean it."

Kevin watched his blue-eyed friend cry into his palms, he was broken. He hated Sasha. Now more than ever.

Nothing Finn could have done could have made him deserve this pain, pain of a heartbreak so bad. Yes, he was messed up, but so was she. So was everyone!

Kevin ran downstairs as soon as he heard the door open. He seen the newly dyed hair of Sasha Banks and couldn't believe his eyes. She was happy. While his best friend was upstairs crying because of her, she was smiling. He didn't know what came over him, he just knew that he hated her. With everything in him, his body burned with hatred for this woman and he was sure it was never, ever going to go away.

"Oh hey Kevin."

He watched her, amazed. Amazed at how well she was doing. Not worrying about her boyfriend of five years sitting upstairs. Whether she knew he was hurting or not, being away from him should have hurt her more than it did. Kevin wanted to call Finn crazy when he heard that she was cheating on him, but the woman he was looking in the eyes right now gave him all the confirmation he needed.

She was unfaithful. Whether it had been for 3 days, 3 months, hell, even three years. She didn't look regretful at all. She looks like she just had the time of her life away from the man she was supposed to love. Kevin wanted to yell and scream at the woman in front of him. He wanted to know and know now who the man was.

He wanted to kill the man that was making his best friend feel the way he was feeling. He wanted Sasha to feel what Finn was feeling. Weather it was now, tomorrow, or even next week. He wanted the people who broke his best friend's heart to suffer.

"I hate you." He spat at Sasha and stormed back up to Finn with a door slam. Yes, it was childish, but he didn't care.

She deserved the worst.

And it was yet to come.

a/n this almost made it to 1000 words like the others. sorry that it didn't.

i will update as much as i can, but with school starting, i need to find a balance. 💓