Chapter 2

The next morning, Amber got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When she stepped into shower, she let the water hit her. The hot water felt nice against her body and let it wake her up. After she finished in the shower, she got out, wrapping a towel around herself and walked into her room. She saw Bella awake.

"Morning Bella." Amber greeted her.

"Morning." Bella said. She finished getting ready and walked out of the room. Amber looked through her and picked out an outfit. Once she finished getting ready, she grabbed her bag and headed downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and saw her sister and father eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Dad." Amber said.

"Morning, Amber." Charlie said. Amber poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat at the table. As they ate, Charlie finished his breakfast and put his dish in the sink. "You girls have a good day at school." He said as he put his jacket and gun holster on.

"Bye Dad." Bella said. Charlie walked out of the house, got in his police cruiser, and drove to work. When Bella and Amber finished eating, they put their dishes in the sink, grabbed their bags, and headed out to the truck.

"Do you want to drive or do you want me to drive?" Amber asked.

"I'll drive." Bella said.

"Ok." Amber said, getting into the passenger seat. Bella got in the driver side, started the car, and headed to school.

When they got there, Bella parked the car. "Remember, I don't want any of the kids to know that I'm sick." Amber said.

"I know." Bella said before the two of them got out of the car. They noticed that everyone was staring at them. Probably because it was a small town, where everyone knew each other, and they were the new girls. As they walked into the school, they were immediately greeted by a guy.

"Hi. You're Isabella and Amber Swan, right?" The guy asked.

"Uh yeah." Bella said.

"I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this school." Eric said. "If you ever need a tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry. I'm your man."

"We're more of the suffer in silence type." Amber said.

"That's a great title for an article." Eric said. "I'm on the newspaper and you guys are front page."

"Please don't do that." Bella said.

"Hey, don't sweat it. No cover story." Eric said. A couple people called Eric as they walked by and Eric followed them. Bella and Amber walked to the administration office and went over to the secretary.

"We're Amber and Isabella Swan." Amber said. "We're here to pick up our schedules."

"Oh yes. Hang on." The secretary said. She got out some papers. "Here you go, dears. There are your schedules, a map of the school, a small slip of paper." The secretary said, handing the papers to them. "You need to have all of your teachers sign that paper and bring it back to the office at the end of the day."

"Thank you." Bella said. The two of them walked out of the office.

"See you later, Bells." Amber said.

"Bye." said Bella. They went to their different classrooms. Amber's first class was History. She walked in and handed the piece of paper to the teacher.

"Welcome Ms. Swan." The teacher said as he signed the paper and handed it back to her. "You can have a seat next to Mr. Hale. He pointed to the seat he was referring to and Amber went to go sit down. She took out her notebook and started writing.