Pretty

Are we sitting comfortably?

Good, welcome citizens to this PSA.

Children look around the room, look at your father.

He likes to read the newspaper and kick his feet up after a hard day's work.

He provides for your family, your father is pretty.

And then children look at your mother. Isn't her cooking splendid? She also keeps the house clean and she reads you bedtime stories every night.

Your mother is pretty.

And now children, look at yourselves.

You're young, you laugh, you play, you may scrape your knees from time to time.

You have friends. You and your friends get up to all sorts of playful mischief.

One day children, you will grow up to be just like one of your parents and you will build a family of your own.

One day you will be pretty.

Now finally my pretties look outside at your lovely neighbors.

You're pretty.

You're pretty.

You're pretty.

But alas, children not everyone is pretty.

Some are ugly.

We don't want uglies do we, Children?

You are ugly.

You are ugly

You are ugly.

We take the uglies away.

So, that you and your friends and your neighbors and your family can stay pretty.

Remember that children, and this concludes today's PSA citizens.

And children, like your parents and their parents before them,

always remember to stay pretty.

I don't take credit for this audio or video please check out ''Dead Sound'' they made this. It just shows you the story is somewhat close to the story i'm going to write!! So again it's not mine.