Chapter 3

The past

Hope's P.O.V.

Today I get to have my first gift since this planet the Earth is my first colony! And do you know what it is? My own servant. I hope I find the best one for me!! My younger brother should be with me to pick one, dad said that he'll be there but I dont see him!! After going a lot of things I can now pick one.

I get to chose from boy or girl I chose boy and some remind me of my brother I've never met him but dad said he's not important so he isn't really part of the royal family. I've heard he's mute but pretty like everyone in this village! Pretty means your perfect in almost every way and you will be remembered when you get released. . . if that happens. They also say he's sweet but smarter than you can ever know. And he's a mystery to everyone and himself.

But what I saw in the not section was one particular boy who caught my eye. He was wearing a brown cloak and he was close to what a human looks like with a butler type of suite and glasses that had tape on the sides so they wouldn't fall. He seemed to have noticed my look, his grey eye lights he calls pupils are staring at me. I feel safe out of nowhere but scared cause he wouldn't blink or breath you could almost mistake him for a corpse. He fixed his black bow tie his black and white suit made me feel scared for some reason?

"I see you're looking at the best one we have here!" She told me

I turn to see a lady "Oh? The best you say?" I asked.

"Yes he may be the only mute citizen in history but he's full of surprises! And finishes your task for him easily and quickly!! He's also a good listener and even if it looks like he's not listening he is. And will change his formal clothing and design to please you! And last but not least he will help you colonize this planet!" She said proudly but respectfully.

"Does he need any special needs? Are their any catches? Like anxiety disorder?" I say concerned as he continues to not blink, move, or stare, and blink.

"Oh there's somethings you need to not do. Here let me list them in paper!" she said and he gave a journel, she thanked him and wrote them down and gave the page to me. I give it a look and see. . .

*The following is things you should and not do*

*Thing not to do*

NEVER LIE TO HIM HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE LYING TO HIM. TRUST ME!!

DON'T HARASS OR TOUCH HIM HE'S BEEN THROUGH THINGS AND HE WILL ATTACK AND KILL YOU AS A REFLEX!!

HE WILL EVENTUALLY TRUST YOU BUT IF YOU DO SOMETHING HE DISLIKES HE WILL DO THINGS YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW.

*Things you should do to/with him*

You should tell him what to do to keep him busy.

You can always ask for help with the colony.

He will change his design really quickly to your image and will not fail the missions you give him.

If you don't need him at the moment you can always ask him to stand watch outside your home.

You don't need to feed him.

He can't get sick or die unless released. . .

He will willingly let you punish him if he misbehaves.

You can always return him if he is misbehaving badly.

I read and was shocked but none the less i still have to ask dad. I look at him and he is glaring at the servant. I look at the servant and he is smiling at dad as if he doesn't know dad is mad. I was about to ask him my question but was interrupted. "This is your brother i know very disgusting but I can ask to release him if he is-" I interrupt him "Wow!! Says the guy that told me everyone is different but that's nothing bad!" I yelled. 

Dad seemed mad "He ruins everything and soon you'll see it to!" he yelled walking away. I finally got to take my brother home he seemed cold but empty you can see it thanks to his eyes. He has a nametag that says I can change his name but his tag say the name "Blueblood" I like it. After introducing myself he looks at me with a patient look and waits for my next orders for him to follow. I tell him that he can do what he wants for now, he started picking flower and made two flower crowns one for me and one for him. 

They were so beautiful I thanked him and he continued to guard my door which wasn't needed but I hope he knows I care about him.

Blueblood's P.O.V.

WORK. SURVIVE. LISTEN. ENTERTAIN. I hope I meet my standards so far. I'm not worthless, I don't trust her yet. I don't need friends when you have chores? If she dies I'll be the next heir but she defended me from dad when he was mad. I wonder why dad drugs himself when I'm alone with him but never drugged when I'm not in the picture. I seem to bring some stress to him when I'm near and I've proven my hypotheses already. He seems to use the drugs as an excuse on why I'm always injured when I'm with him.

I would be long dead if it weren't for me being sorta immortal. I've died 1073 times for reasons of course. Im only 4 years old but I'm smarter than I look you know and my people's age differently and not according to human years, I've seen things you wouldn't be able to be sane afterword. It's worse when you can't make a sound to, you can't show you care that much but only with tears you can. Good thing I know I'm not allowed to cry like a spoiled brat as they call it.

I know crying will only get punishment since I'm more mature. So I don't have any reason to cry not anymore for now. . .

Phew! I took a small break! Sorry I was gone for a while heh! And our word count for this chapter is 1046! The most I've written so far sorry for it being a short chapter.