Chapter 7

??????? P.O.V.

Destiny can be brutal and sweet fulfillment, there's no stopping it most of the time but who cares right? Well, there may be two sides of destination, a quarter has two sides so far in movies you see one side or the other. . . the bad one. In every cliche movie, they change the bad ones almost every time but not most successful in it. The bad side is given to those who are made for it or deserve it, who cares who you are, you don't matter in this situation anyways. This is why they do the things they do, they make people like Blueblood or innocent souls give up their lives for the rest but no one would want to die right?These people who sacrifice everything because that's their purpose don't matter much all that matters is that they breathe and make it to their planned demise. You, people, don't care who dies as long as you live that's what matters, like how 'heroes' die they sacrificed themselves and for what? Human lives, they care not for them but no hero can stop what they do daily, harming the one planet they have given to care for themselves and the planet but what happened in the end? They failed, some are blessed with horrifying and terrific things any child would be traumatized from but once they've gotten used to it benefits them and fails them throughout life. Hopefully, no one dies, or are pushed to follow what their society today sees well, but they don't matter as long as you can stand seeing them, they are fit and no one suspects they are potential killers or suicidal because of it these many horrible things can make the sanest people to the most insane and unstable people ever but that doesn't matter.Girls cook and look pretty and reproduce to most eyes back then. Men did what they wanted most of the time back then as well. But just because it was horrible in the past doesn't mean it isn't as bad now because we all have different views for the better or the worse. Humans and creatures are beneficial and unbeneficial at the same time, they were made for a reason whether accident or not they'll become beneficial or unbeneficial at the same time. You don't even care what we're telling you, it doesn't matter if you do because you are one in a million but you Humans believe 'every' voice matters you guys never show it most of the time.I've had many plans completed over people's worthless lifetimes. But Blueblood's he's going to be fun! I can't wait to see the last of the life in his eyes drain away into nothing, seeing someone's life to the downhill is sad but entertainingly times. It may not be his fault he exists but he's just so much fun to have! A new doll for my collection!I can't wait to watch, no one can get away with telling positive things to him or helping him long before they pay the price and once he closes himself off he'll be in more pain and I have the right people for this job. Oh how this plan will entertain me for years to come, but stay away from him he isn't normal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yellow's P.O.V.I can't shake a feeling in my gut that my son is in danger. . . No... Everything is as it should be! I have been reset I can't be imperfect and he's the smartest, strongest boy there is! Hopefully, he won't be reset, because I was a selfish person who deserves to the left to rot back then! But thanks to the help I got the surgeries needed to help cure me of my misdeeds and now everyone treats me as I'm family so nothing's wrong and Blueblood tells me he's never bullied or anything! I have everything here. . . oh god I wish I died or never existed I might as well end it my son doesn't need me, never had but I always need him or I would have attempted years ago!It's hilarious how my 'friends' slowly left once I got reset! Saying they didn't like this 'new' me and that we'll chat again when I'm back. But I can't come back Luka would never forgive me and everyone always tell me that they like me this way better than before I got surgery! So I can't turn back but I'll be free soon! And by soon I'll end my life just one more painful month and if I don't change my mind then I'll do it!I'll do what brother Luka always said I'd you can't go through with this then end your useless life and make everyone proud for once that you were smart enough to listen for once!!' he never apologized for that one but soon I'll make you proud and I'll be free at last! Sure I'll leave somethings behind in the process but who cares? I'll be out soon and that's all I need and I have everyone important to me written letters so no worries!Besides brother will be proud and dad will too, everyone who left me after being reset will be happy and together again and maybe I'll finally not bother them no more! It's a win-win for the most part so why should I worry when I deserve anything bad? Finally, I can be of use soon. . . maybe someone at least one will show at my funeral! But which death shall I choose that shows I did what I was told?I ALWAYS FANCIED ROPE!!Why me?Why did I listen?Why did dad make me get reset?When all this time he said I didn't need to be?Was I not worth much?Yeah, I make people happy in their last moments in life then kill them.But was that not enough?Did I truly fail?If so why didn't I notice sooner?Maybe I can ask why?Never mind.No one cares because if they do they sure suck at doing so.I'll die with a smile to show I knew they would see me like that. . .It seems well planned now I wait.Patiently.Quietly.Only doing waiting for the day to come.I'd rather burn alive than live the life I did.But life sucks.Whether you like it or not?At least my life will flash before my eyes as they say.Rough before I did.I bet it's true.But I'll wait to find out.??????? P.O.V.As you see I did my job and now I'll wait for that precious moment. Hopefully, I get a reaction from him. If not that'll show me he wants more of a bad life. Too bad I can't help everyone in the world but that's ok, I have more to come. What will you do when life goes down? Get back up again as they say but when it happens it harder than it looks and you'll most likely fail to try to get back up again.World's P.O.VAs they schemed and ruined lives the other help lives grow for the better through hardships and bliss. What will happen? Will life be cruel or sweet to our characters? There's no way of know for sure but maybe the world will have mercy on them. And as life gets worse for some it gets better for others, this will always happen.We learn somethings along the way but never truly use them as much as one may need to use them. It's always different, like life no one lives the same lives but more different in some small or large differences. Who are we to say we have authority to things we don't deserve? Everyone has one regret big or small but it doesn't matter because it shows you aren't perfect and neither is no one else if they were then who knows maybe things would be better for the world, or worse than it was before they existed or a mixture of both but it is unsaid. No one is perfect so why try to be, if celebrities aren't perfect as they seem but you still love them.Our word count is 1453 words! Thank you for reading 'Pretty Lost' and please check out my other story! I'm sorry I was gone for so long! I'll try my best to write faster if you are bothered!