Chapter 10

Blueblood's P.O.V.

'It's okay!' it's never okay, so why lie to everyone?

They tell me this every day but i know they hate me. I never will have regrets for what i do but you believe it's a lie, right? No human has never had regrets but you forget that i'm not human, i don't need to breathe, sleep, eat, or my organs. I have magic to not the bad or the good but the interesting type where you don't know if it's beneficial or not beneficial but whatever the case i don't care. You can't get rid of me just like you can't get rid of your 'hopes' and 'dreams', they always come back so different and new.

Your 'dreams' and 'hopes' are not damaged anymore once you think of them for a while i guess. But nothing so far that they have tried to do can't seem to hurt or kill me. . .permanently. But they say i'm the sacrifice but i can't even do that for them, they say 'You demon! You can't even be killed what's the use for you??!!!' but i truly don't care if they all dropped dead. In fact i would just destroy their corpses like they did mine so far, but i'll just watch the humans that i find interesting. They have everything they need but are so greedy, it's humorous to everyone in my kingdom but i don't find it funny their just curious.

My humans are just like that i pay no mind, even if they killed hundreds of my kind when i was 4, it would have scarred me if i had emotions but there i was. I was just laying under a pile of deceased bodies and they threw me away but i came back. We had to move and i found a few minutes later and here i am now, millions of scars on my health and mental health. I'm currently being punished, their all throwing boulders at me for making the human population grow more. May I remind you that my kind aren't human or monster were something else, those who have more than two minds from our mind are quite strong but I was made with 9999 minds so I'm quite durable.

But enough I still remember 'her', my 'mom' or should I say that I remember him? He just seemed more like a mom than a dad, and he didn't mind mind being called by he/she/they pronouns by anyone. But did you know that if someone doesn't act like a citizen of 'New Home' then you could get 'surgery' it's where they make you physically and mentally the same as everyone else. But you can't do anything but smile and talk like your fake but good at doing so. But I heard it's 'painful' I can't feel ever since my failed 'surgery' happened, I can't feel anymore and I can't sense pain of any sort. 

I used to be able to laugh and smile and now I have dead half lidded eyes and a straight line that's my mouth, I see things slower which have it's moments of use and moments of never being able to finish. I don't even own my body, those who do are the ones who wasted themselves on making me so they can do what they want with me. And I mean anything but I rather not to there as it is 'disturbing' to others, but I remember when I woke up. I went to my 'mom's' room to tell her I'm late for 'kindergarten' but there she was 'hanging around' with blood going down her eyes and mouth. I left her alone not understanding that she has passed, and a week later they had found 'her' dead and 'freaked' out.

But yet they still punished me for his death and I never was allowed to visit 'her'corpse so I leave flowers and gifts at 'her' door. It's not like i can even feel, but it would have been 'nice' if i could i mean come on you're loved for feeling in 'New Home' but never loved when you're a freak. I can do many things to be honest you just have to stick around to see them occur, but no one ever sticks around long enough. I have a record for being a 'master' of 'disguise' since it's easy to manipulate those who are pawns to my 'game'. I have no regrets for doing anything, i have excepted everything that will happen to me in the 'future' as my humans call it, but i know all possible realities and i can restart days or months and do them differently each time.