Chapter 12

3rd Person

"I heard that he can take form of anyone and you'll never know" said a student.

"He's killed and has no regrets at all for it" said another with slight concern laced in their voice.

"I heard when his mom hung herself he didn't react whatsoever and moved on" said a student that would later regret it.

"Who says that they even have a heartbeat?" said someone who knew what was to come.

Warning! Gore ahead and blood!! I warned you!!

Everything went slower and everyone felt it. They could only stand in fear as it happened after all struggling never helped and they all learned the hard way that they shouldn't have spoken at all. Then they heard them, the quiet footsteps that could scare anyone but they stayed quiet as they were supposed to. Then they heard the similar knife scraping against the walls that had been ruined from the other times this happened. Not even god could save them since they were facing the wrath of one who they shouldn't of spoken of. 

They heard as he came closer to the person who started this all but they all felt sorry for that person. After all no one deserved a punishment worse than death for speaking of someone who can end it all. They hope this is just a warning and nothing more since they want to go home and this isn't what they want to be near. Most felt relieved that they were nowhere near that sad scene. Everything went down hill as soon as he placed his knife that was full of blood from previous kills on the victims neck.

Everything ended for that one life as he was spared with 'Sticks and Stones' the least scary punishment. As they here the crunching and screaming as many but not enough for death stones were being thrown at the victim and they couldn't move at all. Many bones were broken and everyone felt horrified as the crunching came to a stop once a 'splat' echoed everywhere. And soon they could move again after they heard the shallow steps slowly come to an end. They never want that to happen but who knows when this will happen again but one could only hope for the best.

Those stones covered in blood remained untouched and this was their new reminder for those who step out of line at all.