Chapter 18

There's simply no way to say that the heirs didn't see any of these unfortunate events occurring. There's no way they're off the hook, they think them off the hook but once you mess with something you shouldn't see or touch there's bound to be consequences. They have yet to appear but soon HE will make them pay for what pain they caused others but not for his 'pain'. He truly hates everyone here in this wretched village with beings that are too privileged unlike those who should be privileged are beyond repair from anyone. No one cares about those beings since they can't remember what their motives used to be or who they were any more so there's no use in helping them even if you tried.

Imagine a file that got overwritten with jumbles of messed up code, replacing the code that was originally there but once that code of theirs is overwritten they become unable to function properly. No one has been successful in healing them and these now corrupted beings are too corrupt and show barbaric behavior. They will not stop at the enemies but also fight the people that are on their side but they care no for others and only yearn death and blood. It's truly depressing and scary how these beings were the ones with the most knowledge of important topics which can be a threat to us since they have tricks up their sleeves. They aren't completely brain dead but they know things we didn't think they would know, they act quite weird since some will say their names quietly and say the names of their family members.

When asked about it they say things like 'It makes it easier to want to eat you alive' or 'It fills me with a consciousness of things I never thought I had but I always forget only to remember once again to forget'. They don't seem to remember much but get almost emotional when the item finally clicks somewhere in the mind that is now scrambled but most of the time they care less for those items. These beings are no longer 'Lucas', 'Simon' and such since they no longer classify as that anymore but now classified as 'Parasite -117' 'Parasite-019'. These parasites or freaks are something you never want to encounter since they'll kill you no matter what age you are. But you probably wonder what the Heirs aren't off the hook if they can get with things others can't get away with?

There's an urban legend that long ago a curse was placed on the crown, by whom? No one knows who did it but anyone who wears the crown and owns the title of Heir then meets a painful demise that is more than torture to go through before finally greeting death. It's like throwing a bouquet and whoever catches is the next heir to the thrown but they chant 'Your gonna die next!' repeatedly in a sing-song tone. Soon the person who caught the bouquet will perish when they least expect it and it isn't quick and painless, it's slow and painful and you will last through all of it. No one but those who are Heirs will feel the pain that only someone with their title will die young for no big reason.

But there's no reason to feel pity for those who are dead since they are dirty sinners that deserved it and only worry about Heirs that had good intentions which are rare to find anywhere. But when there are good ones they get murdered after 2 years since they were crowned queen or king, it's weird how the past queens and kings dismiss the infected sprites. They wanted to use them for personal purpose but they seem to be rather more violent than usual, which only the heirs and the parasites know-oh and Blue as well but none of them say anything about it. The second-longest living Heir to the throne is Blue but it seems less and fewer people are making fun of him but he seems to be gaining complete authority over people or things. He has been showing them he can get ahead which is causing him to gain respect slowly but surely across the village but they seem to mock others who don't respect him causing small arguments.

Heir one is a mystery since he both cares less for his blood-related son and cares for him when he's physically badly damaged but if it's emotional he's not in the picture. But Blue seems to try to get his approval by any means necessary causing him to go to the ward for parasites when it went too far. Once, for example, Heir One said he was 'letting himself go' so Blue in a quest to live up the expectations given to him by Heir One he put himself in peril danger. He may not need to eat much but when he gets severally hurt it helps heal him quicker and yet all those years of making sure he was 115 pounds things went south. All those years of hunger sucked away any kindness hidden in him but when at the ward he would once smack his head against the walls even when bleeding rather badly.