Chapter 8

??????? P.O.V.There once was a boy, he was a God or close to being the mother of nature, he made life appear and disappear he was never fair but he neither had good or bad intentions. His kind hated humans. . . He was a huge disappointment but none the less they got their guinea pig! So they saw that the boy came back to life after dying after a few minutes, they removed his heart. Just so you know none of them were human and didn't need organs until they were adults, they did so and the boy didn't die he continued breathing. A few days later he produced a new heart no one knows how. . . but he was seen as the sacrifice of the demon, the bad side of Destiny it was all planned once they found it he was emotionless.A quick pain with no pain, after all, he's just a husk and has no thoughts of its own and no opinions on anything. They whipped him daily, the boy paid no mind and when his adoptive father tried strangling him to death he didn't die because the boy needed not air but the love of humans and watching them grow. But all went downhill when they made the black death appear one HIS humans, he is older than he seems and wiser than his mental age, he thought the only way to pay them back was to take the lives of the firstborn. To which he smiled for the first time, he had never felt so important and had this much attention no one suspected it was him. He never had a single regret and only faked emotion to lore those to help him since they were not beasts.He never touched a human for he was toxic and touching them meant them resulting in a painful death. He never saw humans as cruel but if one of his people killed one for no reason they're loved ones or them shall pay and never see the sun again. You could be his best friend who killed for no reason and he'll mentally and physically hurt you until your time comes. He never truly cared for anyone even when his adoptive loving mother hung herself and all he did was walk away and eventually someone found her dead. He knows what he does is bad but he's only 5 years in his mind timeline but in human years he's older than you expect.He was in a mental hospital for a while until he broke out and went to find some slaves-friends to be loyal to only him and maybe keep all their children as a price for being popular and paying and letting you cheat off him and he'll do what he wants with them. He only plans on having the children do the same. But it's harder for him since he's mute but has made himself 'helpers' to aid in translating what he wants to say but he can talk telepathically but chooses not to. If only he could feel, the boy is always seeing people be mad that he can't die on them. . .But his one mission is to kill those in his way and make useful people join him. Nothing more nothing less, though he is kind and does keep the planet from falling into heck at times. He'll never be one with his people, but once he's the next heir he'll change rules for good and bad. One can never be too sure, but he may change over time. And by that, he will never be happy with what he has but will pretend to be grateful.But only time or Destiny will tell if he will change for the worse to the point the world might end, or just odd, and someone who sees everyone as beautiful beings. But he supposes he will never be forgiven and never be happy with what he has, it's not greed but he truly can't feel any emotions for anything. Be it good or bad but we all know that won't change, even if he pretends to be pleased. One is never satisfied with what they're given, but they'll learn the hard way.Thank you for reading 'Pretty Lost' the word count today is 716! And I'm going back to school August 7th so might not type as much as I used to! But thank you for being patient and check out my other story!