Chapter 2

. . .

Who are you?

I'm the next heir and i'm a current servant for training purposes.

Why do you exist?

To serve, protect others. And willingly die for them i have to be there and reform before i fall to the ground.

Who do you belong to?

I belong to. . . whoever wants to buy or take care of me.

Do you have a choice?

No and Yes i have choices on how to behave in order to please my peers but other than that nothing else.

I think you're good even if you're a little imperfect but we can try our best.

Thank you.

Being born mute doesn't change the fact you'll learn to use your senses and warmth of peoples body heat and their souls you can see everything as long as you can hear and see you'll have a better chance at winning. And use your mind to speak to us time to time

I will accomplish my missions and die doing so but i can never die for. . .reasons.

Yes make HIM proud he would have wanted this.

I won't fail like last time.

You better not. And no matter what even if your body has been amputated nothing else matter but that mission. You will trick, kill, die and in war you don't matter.

Yes i may be 6 years old right now but i have the minds of millions.

You do. Now go to war and never fall weak or let your guard down.

I'll prove i'm not as broken as i seem. I can use my mind to speak to others. And it's a honor to die for my country and family.

Will you die for honor?

Yes no matter what! I may be defective but i will prove that i'm stronger and kinder and sacrificed more than any heir or person. My body and soul will be my tapestry of my scars from winning battles. No one can stop me or keep me from going to war. . . I WILL MAKE EVERYONE I KNOW REGRET THINKING I NEED HELP, I WILL SHOW THEM I'M PRETTY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE!!!! I shall give up everything for my mission to come true.

Everyone who died before they could see my glory. But i know i will forever live in peace knowing that i died with my ever bleeding wounds and stood strong for my mission and HIM.

Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter! And please stay tuned! Thank you for reading 'Pretty Lost' it will really be worth reading!!