Chapter 14

Teddy's P.O.V.

I wonder if he even cares for me sometimes but he always saves me from my bad choices. He doesn't even care if i go in his room without permission and he lets me see his journals of information he has. I'm holding one in my hands right now and as i flip the page i see something i probably shouldn't have read. But me being curious i read what was written "𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾'𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉" which makes me feel bad. I can't help but feel like i'm failing him as a friend but he simply doesn't think were friends. 

I turn to look at him, he stares out the broken window and he soon begins to lose it. I try to stop him from doing something he might regret so i run towards him dropping the journal in the process of it all. He just lets me hug him but it's sad that he never hugs back and when he does he doesn't do it for long at all. He just sighs an inaudible sigh that will never be heard since well he's mute and has to either write or telepathically talk to me sometimes. What he did next shocked me momentarily but he is hugging me tight with no sign of letting go which feels nice.

Blueblood's P.O.V.

I wish i was never born. I want to off myself. I'm sorry Teddy but i'm nobody anywhere. I want to end it i don't even need to breath. I will never amount to anything and that's how i will always- No you just need an upgrade and soon you'll have everything! Will i really have everything? Yes but you need to finally listen to me, okay? Fine but if you fail it's over for me and you won't hear the end of it all. I'll take your upgrade so give me that upgrade since it's time for something new.