Chapter 4

Rules on being pretty!!

Watch every P.S.A. never forget this one child.

You can't disobey your parents if you are given something to follow.

Don't worry about what's past the gates of home.Never mess with an heir or soon to be heir to the throne.

You shall act like the gender you were born with.No attraction towards the same sex as you.

Don't act like a human and act like a citizen of your home after all you aren't human are you?

You must not misbehave once the age of 8 human years.You will have a role if male you are going to be the father of the family and for your future children. 

If you are a female then you are going to clean, cook, read bedtime stories to your children and much more. 

If not you'll be released or helped see the way we pretty people see the world as it should be.

If you notice a citizen that isn't doing any on of these things then you need to call for help because what they are feeling isn't pretty and you don't want to be ugly, right?

If your child is like this at an age younger than 8 human years then it's normal for them to act odd, since they haven't molded their empty minds. Imagination can do that to your child it's both powerful but makes your child imagine impossible things.

You are safe here.

There are no monsters here.Ugly's need to be taught a lesson, after all, they had plenty of ways to help themselves but they couldn't be fixed or they didn't do anything.

Never mess with HIM he's way more harmful than you see him as we not to blame if you get hurt it's merely a lesson for another time or as we call it a consequence of what you shouldn't have chosen to do to someone disrespectful I say.

And here are some regular rules.

You can't use to much water, or you'll get in trouble.You can't consume too much food, or you'll get in trouble.

You can't play too roughly, or you'll get in trouble.Clean your laundry properly, or you'll get in trouble.

Clean up after using or doing something, or you'll get in trouble.Never disrespect your future heir or current heir, or you'll get in trouble.

Never hop the fence, or you'll be in trouble.

Never try to disobey your master if your a servant, or you'll get in trouble.

If you ask to be released out into the world, or you'll get in trouble.

Never act out of place in front of the heirs, or you'll get in trouble.

Never get intimate with your spouse or others, or you'll be in trouble.

Never let a human in unless necessary, or you'll get in trouble.

Only heirs any type can let people in and out you can't if you do, or you'll get in trouble.

Remember everything is as it should be I'd you listen to humans who tell you lies, you'll be in trouble.

Hopefully, you take this to heart children and never listen to anyone who says different things who aren't a citizen their wrong.

Report yourself if something feels wrong children if you are worried then talk to your parents about it they'll surely understand. 

They enjoy having you as part of the family.And being between these to things is a horrible event but with this booklet of things that will mold you into the person you want to be. 

So children no need to cry, your imagination is just getting in the way of learning easier. 

Remember what I told you, you'll breed it for the near future you hold.

Don't say we didn't warn you about what happens here. Hopefully, you stay the way you are. . . mindless and trickable.

The word count for this chapter is 636 words!! I'm back!! Thank you for reading 'Pretty Lost' and stay tuned for the next chaper!!