Chapter 11

~Flashback~

Yellow's P.O.V.

I'm a great citizen-I hate myself-I have no problems! I can never be who i once was, and that hurts me because all my friends now dislike me and don't want to talk to me! But Heir 1 said i would be more appreciated like this and he was wrong. I have a child, yes i can't leave him with these animals!!!!! Their gonna use him and he'll die and no one will care because i don't eithe- I do care!! I really need some Wine but i can't give him a bad example since i can't have another person hate me no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!

I get tapped on the shoulder i turn to see who it is, and it's none other than my son! I see he still has that blank expression on his face, and he seems so lost so i'll do what i can to cheer him up! "Hi son! How was your day at school?..."He remains quiet i press further. "Wanna hear a secret, sweetie?" i say to him hoping he would listen, he looks at me and nods indicating he wants to know. "The secret is that i was exactly like you are when i was a child, the reason i feel now is because i met someone special" i say continuing to hold eye contact with him. "Someone will make you feel special and complete-" i get smacked and turn to see Heir#1 in front of me. 

He seems angered and says "Don't lie to this kid there's no such thing as true love in this greedy world." he tells me. I stand up and leave the room to write my suicide note, i can't take this anymore and i won't live any longer!!

Heir #1's P.O.V.

I really hate Yellow he can never be what i wanted, just a failure i failed to fix. I don't feel anything but anger and despair which is odd since i have done it all. I made a whole new civilization with people who have to thank me for bringing it together, but ever since Blue has come things haven't gone according to plan. I have many complaints of Blue and other situations that involve him, but i can never read what he thinks or see into him. I remember when he first came back from who knows where and he began crying and had lost an arm. 

We repaired him and found out many things like malnourishment, bruises, and collar placed on his neck. We tried making him talk but later found out he was mute and couldn't communicate, so we couldn't get our answers and since then he's been a mess. I really wonder why his arm was cut off it never seem to stop bleeding and he did nothing about it so i didn't really mind.  I don't really know how to treat him since  nothing has made him happy so i'm almost close to giving up. He's to far gone and he won't be fixed anytime soon, not that i see so far anyway.

It's really worries me since it takes a lot to break someone this hard. How did this kids survive and not die from blood loss, was he always mute? I will find out one day it will all be shown one day or ever, how does Yellow even put up with him? Wait where is Yellow it's been an hour...wait why do i care he's nothing. I stand up to leave the house and go to check on the other villagers as usual and head to do paperwork.

Blue blood's P.O.V.

I haven't seen 'mom' in a while and she is being awfully quiet i might need to go check to see if 'she's' not drunk or passed out in her room. 'She's' a sad drunk so you can guess what that means most likely but she's never really quiet when she's drunk. I go upstairs towards her door and what i see doesn't scare me, i can't feel pain or hurt so this wasn't surprising to see as people who know me go down a dark path or die. So there she was hanging from the ceiling, i just stood there until i closed the door and went on with my day. Until a week later they found him just hanging around his room, they freaked out and started trying to revive him but he's been gone and since were not human he hasn't decayed so he looks like he just did it. 

But the inevitable was sure to happen even with help you simply could never change the mind of this one unless-no i wouldn't have helped since it would only slow down the process. Like filling a broken vase with water you only stop it from completely pouring out and is just a lazy choice. They all simply told me "M-mommy is s-s-leeping so d-o-on't w-w-worry" while sobbing their 'eyes out' but the death of close ones takes people a while to be okay with. I can't help but stand there as they sob since yes i was close with Yellow but things happen and i can watch from afar. I'm the only one my age that survived the attack and now i have no one my age but yes things happen for a reason and i happen to live to see them.

Others don't think of it as misfortune but more like a sacrifice and since i'm the last one my age i have many expectations placed on me. But none the less i still manage and have never gotten a grade lower than a A+ so far so i have no concern. Others try to make me worried or angry but you'd have to try your all and more for a reaction from me. I currently don't have anyone besides Teddy that actually treats me well enough to be friends with him everyday. I don't really care for myself or anyone unless i'm doing a mission that needs me to look like i care or understand what the 'threat' is feeling.

I have made others loose things they care for whenever their with me, but i don't or ever will feel remorse at all for anyone. But why care for someone that you treated so badly to the point that they ended their lives to finally leave you and be free. That's when some feels remorse or make jokes out of the dead person that is no longer with us, but that's what makes a human and most just don't know when to shut up. I also have ideas that i should just let them win i dislike them so very much to the point we both know this is true and not false. 

I truly can't help but see what would happen if i let this or this happen. I never felt happy nor have i felt anything else, i just need you for something and after that you are nothing else to me. People say i'm a snob but it you really have to go through trouble to get a reaction from me since my 'emotions' are mostly muted and i only feel something small when with Teddy. People are pitiful to me sometimes in rare occasions but when they do i can't help but think that they don't understand that i do not need this comfort they think i do. But it isn't so bad since being treated 'wrongly' is not so 'fun' unlike being treated 'right' which is okay with me, and that isn't so bad.

I moved in with my other members of my 'family' and Luka wasn't so welcoming but more like i was a 'lost cause' which is fine with me. I see him more like a figure i should 'trust' but he makes it 'difficult' to do, but i only respect very few people in this world. I won't even take his last name as my own and will put my last name as someone of who'm i respect. I will never 'forgive them for what they do to my 'friend' since he never gets a break because of me. No one likes him now that i'm emotionless and gets bullied but one day i'll give them what they 'deserve' sooner or later.

1435 words!!! This is the end of "Pretty Lost" chapter 11 thank you for reading until next time!! Please check my other books.