Chapter 6

Warning! Mature themes will be shown in this chapter! I don't mean to insult anyone or offend anyone in this story or any other stories I might write! If you don't feel comfy with this sort of thing I suggest you leave considering there's going to be more mature content later on in the book!! I warned you now on with Chapter 6 of ' Pretty Lost'!!

Hope's P.O.V.

I make my way back from school to my home. I can't wait to teach my brother how to show you appreciate someone since his way is a little odd, 4-year-olds in my home is weird so this is fine with me that he's like that. I open my door to much delighted what I see next isn't something I never wanted to see in my life. . . Dad kicking him, Blueblood is just taking it and it's more horrible since he's mute and can't call for help! I'm filled with sadness, shock, and hate why would dad do that if he always said no one here deserves to be treated horribly. He's a liar!

I see Bluebloods glasses are off and he has tears forming in his grey dead-looking eyes. I finally find my voice to maybe try to defend him against dad. "Dad?" I say in a shocked tone to him. He stops kicking him and slowly turns around to me and greets me with a warm smile. . . that smile doesn't make things better. "Welcome home! How was your day at school today?" he says in a sweet tone to me, smiling and oblivious to what he's doing to someone who's done no wrong. I want to scream but instead, I run toward my brother to comfort him until he stops twitching and looking around his surroundings. Dad looks a bit confused about why I'm comforting him. Is this madman the guy I thought he was?

(Hope's dad) P.O.V.

She is weak just like HE was until I helped reset him. I wonder where I went wrong with her, it's disgusting to know our GEO-weapon came out mute but he's still going to die one way or another and he needs to know that. I despise him he's the only one in our whole history that's disabled in a way, humans have these disabilities right? I hate how many of us died so he would grow up safe but look what that did, we protect a good for nothing! It's horrible that everyone he meets seems to 'respect' him for one thing or another, he only wants them for back up nothing more nothing less.

He looks weird, with that like purple hair and grey eyes, those glasses that cover his eyes thanks to the light that reflects off his lenses his butler-like clothing. People say he has mental issues and health issues, but he only wants attention. I only disciplined him because he kept smiling while doing his chores which he had no permission to. Also, he never smiles when ordered to by Hope to do so. His dad needs to start teaching him at a young age that food and water aren't needed, until every five years. Despite being a servant, he has the powers of an heir and can create new citizens for the population. 

It's sad that Hope's an heir and needs him to make 'her' citizens for her.

Hope's P.O.V.I have never seen someone have this many bruises. He must be fragile or either dad was kicking him for a while now without stopping. Blueblood seems to dislike physical contact, I've known for a while now but it's worse right now he's even suspicious of me. I sat him down by a table, but I'm stopping him from going to hear sharp things to harm himself. I don't know what to do to comfort him in this situation since I don't know him to well and he won't reply to anything I do.????????: If your so worried blue, why not end yourself or them? I'm always here for you whether you like it or not!! No what did we talk- oh sorry I mean what did I tell you?

B: *Saying this through his mind* To never accept help from people who aren't you. . . you're right I should just sit in my corner and play with Mr. Jazzhands my toy.????????: Correct! Since you behaved so far today I might lead you to someone who can be your only friend in h### hole you call home.B: Yay. . .????????: No one can save you even if they tried. And you should keep living so HE can find a reason to live. He didn't like being reset to much, you know how that's like right? Being forcefully told you don't matter to anyone?B:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yes. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

????????: I bet you can't wait for this girl to die so you can claim the throne and gain more will power!! Then everyone will see what I see and see you're special! And shouldn't have been beaten by your creator. You know the one who thought of creating a GEO weapon for his good. And through all that, I'll be there for you until that time comes and make me more proud than I already am!!B: You're the only one who cares more than anyone else I have ever met.????????: Soon I won't be the only one to care! Your name will be put in the book of the best heirs of the past! They will have to bow as soon as you walk by them! Then the crown will be yours to pass down to your future children or prodigy, how exciting!!B: (I don't want to be noticed I want to die and leave this place) Sounds like a plan.

Our word count in this chapter is 1027!! If it's not to much to ask can I have some commentary I want to know if my stories are good enough so far! I will continue to write 'The Story of Celeste and Celine' but thank you for reading ' Pretty lost' and stay tuned!