𝟷𝟻. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐

☆ • ☆ • ☆

it felt like just a few seconds since he had last texted audrey, and went to bed, but it had been a few hours when a loud banging on the door woke daniel up from his slumber, and he ran to the door, opening it up to see a frantic jack.

"we need to go," the curly haired boy panted, running in the room and turning the lights on, with the other three boys behind him.

"where, jack?" daniel asked, his eyes still squinting from the sudden source of light.

"back home, we need to go now. something...," jack's voice cracked, and he took a breath. "something happened to gabbie and i need to go back, now."

"jack, calm down, what happened?" jonah asked, placing his arms on the shoulders of the younger.

"they think she went into labor, but no one's telling me anything, rachie called me and just told me try to get there."

"fuck, okay, let's go," zach said, getting up. "we need to be there."

"and if gabbie's really giving birth, jack should be with her," corbyn said, pulling his phone out. "christina knows some people at the airport since she travels so much, she can get us on a flight, and it's like three am, so we should be able to get a flight soon."

he headed outside, to his room, talking to christina and packing as he tried to figure out how to book the flight.

"great, everyone start packing, we can ask the room service to keep anything we leave behind, but we need to get out now." jonah said, grabbing things from around the hotel room and packing his bags.

all the boys quickly packed, their suitcases lined up outside the hotel rooms in record time.

jack was on his phone, trying to call his family, but no one was answering. corbyn got off the phone with christina. daniel and jonah pulled the last of the suitcases out of the rooms, and zach booked an uber to take them to the airport.

"okay, the flight will be here in one hour, it takes four hours to get there. audrey's a pre med student, and she told christina that labor usually lasts about eight to twelve hours. both of them are coming with us, audrey was apparently still awake and facetiming to christina when i called her. they'll meet us at the airport," corbyn hurriedly said, as the boys pulled their suitcases outside.

jonah checked them out of the hotel, and their uber pulled up, and the boys stuffed their suitcases inside.

the uber got them to the airport in record time, noticing the tense atmosphere.

"boys!" christina's voice shouted out. she was waving at them, motioning them towards her and pointing towards the security check.

"we got everything ready, all you have to do is go through security, audrey's in line waiting for us."

"thank you so much," jack said, his voice weak, a tear escaping his face.

"hey, bro, don't worry, okay? gabbie is so strong, she's gonna be completely okay," daniel said, pulling jack into a hug.

"let's go, guys, audrey's almost at the front."

the six of them walked to the girl, who looked surprisingly awake and alert.