FIFTEEN

chapter fifteen;
nice view

"I HAVE A PLAN, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOING TO WORK" Lucy yelled as she tear one of the robots apart

"I HAVE A PLAN, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOING TO WORK" Lucy yelled as she tear one of the robots apart. Police officers were behind her, firing guns at Ultron's robots as if it's going to work. Lucy appreciated them for the effort, though. Steve turned to her.

"Honestly, I think at this point anything works" he said. Lucy nodded. As she was about to teleport, Wanda and Pietro came in. She gave them a quick nod.

"Keep them coming! The more the merrier!" she yelled, before she teleported to the highest building nearby. She could see the group of robots flying closer and closer to them. Wanda held them off as Lucy tried to gain her energy. She could feel it rushing through her veins. Faint white orbs started to form around her palm.

Lucy kept them going, until she felt like she has had enough energy. Her eyes glowed, indicating her using her maximum power. "You guys might wanna back up a little" she said over the comm. Lucy took a step back before she started running, and jumped off of the building.

She landed in the middle of the group of the robots. In a yell, Lucy slammed her fist on to the ground. Silver lights escaped from her body as it hit every robots in that circle. Lucy breathed heavily, her fist still on the ground. "Holy shit! Lucielle Antoinette Stark, THAT is how you do it!" Clint yelled. "I'd say protect her at all cost, but it looks like she's doing just fine on her own" he said to Natasha.

Steve and Natasha rushed to her side, Pietro and Wanda following. "You're a badass, Stark" Natasha said as she helped her up. Lucy chuckled.

"Thanks, Nat" she panted. They set Lucy down on a seat in a damaged building. Steve knelt in front of her.

"You've done enough, okay? Just sit here and rest for a moment" Steve said. Lucy smiled and nodded as she rested her head on the wall. She watched as Steve evacuate the civilians to safety.

"Don't go anywhere" Wanda warned. Lucy nodded. It's not like she can go anywhere else. Pietro took Wanda and the two ran off evacuating other civilians.

"What you got, Stark?" Steve asked, his voice rung over the com.

"Huh? Nothing great" Tony responded. "Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface if you guys can get clear" he added. An idea popped inside of Lucy's mind.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan" Steve said.

"I can teleport these civilians out of here" Lucy said.

"Absolutely not"

"No"

"Are you hearing yourself right now?"

Tony, Steve and Natasha said in unison. Lucy rolled her eyes. "There are thousands of civilians here, Lucy" Clint commented. "Plus, you just used up most of your energy" he added. Clint was right, she can barely walk. Let alone teleport thousands of people.

"Old man's right. You're just going to get yourself killed" Pietro's voice rung through the comm.

"Well, we're all gonna get killed if we don't either blow this thing up, or let me teleport all of these civilians out" she argued. She could hear Steve's sigh through the comm.

"She's right. Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We have to make a choice" Tony said. Lucy could see Steve and Natasha standing in front of the building that she's in. Lucy slowly stood up and walked towards the two.

She could hear their conversation via the comm. "There's worse way to go.." Natasha said. "Where else can I get a view like this- what are you doing?! Sit back there right now" she scolded. Natasha turned to her as she noticed her presence. Lucy shrugged and stood next to her.

"I'm good, Nat" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better" Fury's voice rung through the comm. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. The helicarrier came into the view in front of her.

A grin cracked in the girl's face. She watched the helicarrier in awe. "Nice, right?" Fury asked. "Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do" he said. A laugh escaped Lucy's lips.

"Fury, you son of a bitch" Steve said.

"Ooh, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" he chuckled. Pietro appeared in front of her as she was still in awe.

"This is S.H.I.E.L.D?" Pietro asked.

"This is what S.H.I.E.L.D's supposed to be" Steve said. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows and turned to him. "It's a long story, a lot happened when you were gone" he explained. Lucy nodded, but she was curious. What's that supposed to mean?

"This is not so bad" Pietro commented. As the small carriers landed in front of them, Lucy took no hesitation and helped the civilians out.

"Come on, this way" she said as she guided them out. Lucy looked up and saw a couple of robots flying towards the helicarrier. She was about to warned Fury, but stopped as she saw all of them being blown off. She squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look at the weapon. Her eyes widened as she realised who it was.

"Now this is going to be a good story" Rhodey's voice was heard through the comm. A grin spread around the girl's face. It's her Uncle Rhodey.

Lucy wanted to scream Rhodey's name, but she thought it wasn't appropriate when she saw the horrified looks of the civilians. "Well, when are you going to give your goddaughter a hug?" Lucy asked through the comm as she guided each civilians to the carrier.

"Right after I blow these things up, hold on" he said. Lucy shook her head and laughed. She turned around to help more civilians, but a figure stopped her. Wearing the jet black iron suit was Rhodey. Rhodey got out of the suit and embraced her in a hug. "Oh god, when did you grow up this big?!" he asked.

Lucy giggled and shook her head. "I've missed you, Rhodey" she said. He nodded.

She really couldn't wait for all of those to be over so she can just be back with her whole family, Tony, Pepper, Happy and Rhodey. Sitting in the mansion, having a movie night. And maybe have Kennedy over, the Avengers as well. They are her family, after all. The thought of that itself gave her the motivation to blast Ultron to space. "Me too, kid. Me too" he said.

Lucy opened her mouth to speak, but stopped as she saw a flash of silver running towards her. She turned to see Pietro. "Uh, guys.. hate to break the reunion.. but the city's flying, and those people kinda need to get out and they kinda need your help, so.."