Chapter 39 (Recover)

Asuna's POV

I don't clearly remember what happened but seeing my whole body and my clothes they were covered with blood. I held my head because I felt a little pain everytime I tried to remember what really happened.

"H-how dare y—ou!" I follow where the voice came from, seeing Kenzou coated with blood and weak. Confused, I asked him, "from what?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" he yelled, "You killed my friends!"

"W-what?"

"Can't you see?!" he questioned, furious, "I am wounded! Hansuke and Akane were unconscious and unresponsive! You monster!"

I was taken a back on his sudden accusations. Who would have thought that those who kidnapped me were like that and the master mind is accusing me.

"I am no monster." I mumbled, calming myself. "Yes, you are." Kenzou said.

He started moving towards me while I on the other hand is moving backwards. He is weird. I don't know who this man is.

He is far away from the uncle Kenzou I knew. He is a creep! A psycho!

He gave me a weird smirk, "But, if you'll let me take your chakra... everything will be back to normal..." I shook my head. "Come on, Asuna." he mumbled.

"No." I said, firm. Still moving backwards though. "Don't waste my patience."

"Are you afraid that afraid to me, Asuna?" he grins, "Not gonna happen." I muttered. "Then why are you walking backwards?" he chuckles, then I felt my back hits the wall. Dead end.

"How unlucky." he stops walking, "you just received a dead end, Asuna. Pity you."

I let out a smirk, "No, Kenzou." I then deactivate my sharingan, "I pity you. So much." with that I kicked his parted thighs then I attack again, dropping a several kicks at his face up to his back.

It was fun hearing him groan in so much pain. My chidori got activated too. I plan to attack this to him the last and I find this the right time.

When I was about to drop my attack to him, a voice of a man who interrupted me.

"Asuna, stop!"

It was just a few inches away the chidori from his face. I saw fear? Did I see it right? Fear was consuming Kenzou.

I look at the man who just stopped me, "P-papa.." I mumble with a smile. A lone tear escaped in my eyes as exhaustion starts to succumb me.

"Come here." he said, "Let's go home."

I nod my head, the lone tear was followed by another until it was unstoppable.

As I began to walk, my gaze were just at my father. Only to him. But then I felt a strong arm wrapped my feet.

It was like a slow motion that happened in that moment. It feels like I become deaf in that moment.

"Asuna!"

The last thing I knew was my body flew into somewhere. A hard solid material hits my back especially my head causing to lose my consciousness.

•••

As I slowly open my eyes I was already lying down on a bed. Is this my room? No it isn't.

I attempt to move my body but I couldn't. Wh-what's wrong with me? I am starting to panic when I try to move again.

The door opens and I saw my biological mother. Walking towards me. "Mama?"

"How are you feeling, sweetie?" I feel at ease just by hearing her voice. "I... can't m-move my body." I utter.