Ch. 2

*Ari Pov*

We get to school and all we say was thristy bitches trying trying to chase after K2 and hoes mean mugging us. We was walking into the school until these teo girls from another dance team challange us. So everyone crowded arounds us as we set up. Me and Mia decide we would use a old stand to do. I started it of and we were bulking, doing toe touches, and at the ebd we faked like we cracked our heads and died. Tgey did they stabd but messed up. Me, Mia, and Mya went to our locker and than went to fiest period.

*K2 Pov*

At the minute I was getting mad head from my main hoe. After she finish, I left abd went to 1st period. I walked in and the teacher was tripping. " Mr. Harris why are you late", Mrs. Green said. I responed," Why the hell is yo wig not straight bitch". The whole classed laughed and I went abd sat down next to Ari. She started her lesson. I started texting Ari.

*Text convo*

Man😆hoe: Wassup!

Futue👫: Leave me alone and pay attention.

Man😆hoe: Why you be acting so hard to get. Cant you see I like you. Guess what? Idgaf nomo!

*convo over*

Damn she so fuckin stubborn but idgaf nomo. She can suck an ass. The bell rung and we walked to second period.

*Ari Pov*

That last text had me in a shock. I always thought K2 hated me. The bell rung and we walked to second period I was so sad that I just put my beats on and listened to some of my daddy music.

*Tamya Pov*

We was in second period and this fine ass boy came in and sat next to me. He looked over at me and smiled and I smiled back. He looked bout 6'2, he had a high flat top fade, and he had swag. We was five minutes into the lesson when he slid me a note.

"You are cute what's yo name"

I giggled and tapped his shoulder and told him. He smiled and told me his name was Aaron. We exchanged numbers and talked for the rested of the period until the bell rung.

*Tamia Pov*

Me and Ari was walking to third period when I notice my cousin getting jump by a group of girls. When I say a group I mean like 5 or 6 of them hoes. Ari must saw too cause she was dropping her stuff already. I dropped mine and started beating thses two hoes by myself. Ari had two and looked like my twin had one. The fight was broke up by the principal and the school security gurads. I was yanked back and I endd up kicked thrm bitches in the head. I was sent to the office along with my sisters. We got suspended for a week and twin got suspended from the first basketball game. I went got Unique and went got in my car and drove uptown to my moms dance studio. I know she was going be disappoint cause we never get in trouble.

*Unique Pov*

Hey yall I'm the one and only Unique. I'm black mix with white. I have black ling hair with a blonde part. I'm 5'2 and I'm 16. So we was on our way to Auntie dance studio that I dance at. We got there and we walked in. At first she was suprise but after we told her wgay happen she was disappoint. She told me, Ari, and Mia to changd because we were going to help her with the baby dancing dolls. She sent Mya to tge store to buy sone food. Me nd the girls changed into some sweats and a tank top. I plugged my phone up and No love by August Alsina ft. Auntie Nicki. We and the girls played around till the baby dancing dolls came. They started to stretch and my mom decide thay she wanted us to teach the girls the walked the dog stand, the staute if liberty stand, and the stanky diva stand.

*1 hour later*

*K2 Pov*

I'm just getting back from the trap. I heard about the fight and I was mad once I found out who beat my cousin up. I walked up staris into my room laud on my bed and watched TV. I was bout to drift off til I head a knock on the my door. I said come in and Ari and my lil brother, Caleb, came in. "Can I play the xbox", Caleb said. I said yeah and then he went and sat on the floor started playing. Ari than asked me could I help her with her homework and I said yeah. She closed my door and sat on my bed. I started explaining it to her. I looked up at her and she looked at me. I lean in and we shared a kiss. She deepened the kiss and I forgot my brother was in my room till he said something. "Oooooo I'm telling momma. Yall bout ti have sex he said trying to run out my room but I stopped him. "If you tell, than I will tell mom that you punch that girl the other day", I said. He gave me a nigga I wish you would face abd left to his room. I closed my door and locked it and went back to Ari. "Why dont you just give me a chance. Can't you see I like", I said. "I dont know because you have too many hoes and I dont want to never thank I'm trying to compete with these petty mutherfuckers",she said. " One chance is all I'm asking for", I said. She thought for a second and shook her head yes. I was happy as fuck. I picked her up and kissed her. This is the start of something new. I put her down and got a call from the trap. I told her I had to go and I got up pecked her lips and left.