Ughhhhh really

*Ari Pov*

When August came back, he brought the last person I expected. Carmella! I was shocked, sad, and mad all in one. I ran up stairs and locked my door. It's like my world just went down hill.

*K2 Pov*

I feel so fucking bad dawg. I fucked up badly. I cheated on a bad ass chick with a bad ass chick. Wait! I aint making no since. Even though her daddy is "August Alsina"she a cool ass chick, but I really did love Arianna but a nigga have needs ya know. I just think I should just sleep on it and wake up with a smile. I got in bed after my shower and let sleep take over.

*Mya Pov*

So prom was fun ass hell. Ya girl was best dress prince. Haha! I felt bad for Arianna and how she was treated. I'm really going to hurt my brother because he hurt my sister's heart. Que drove me home abd gave me a kiss and we parted our separate ways. Wheb I was opening the door Mia was coming home. I went inside and webt straight for the shower I got out punt on my pjs and got in bed. Few minuted later I let sleep take over me. Hell I got school tomorrow.

*Mia Pov*

Prom was over and me and JJ was in Mcdonalds getting a frappe. We got our drinks and he drove me home. I saw Mya going inside. "Babe! Can you please stay tonight?," JJ begged. I chuckled. "Nahh bae because we have school tomorrow and I hace alot of stuff I would have to bribg if I do," I said. He fake pouted and kissed me. I kissed back abd he let go. I said bye and went inside. I locked the door and went to the room. Mya was already sleep, so I took a shower and picked out my pjs and put them on. I got in bed and soon let sleep take over.

*Carmella Pov*

Hey yall! I know I'm probably the last person yall want to here from. Well since dont started let me introduce myself. My name is Carmella and I'm 5'5, with natural wavy jet black hair. It reaches my middle back. I been living here since I was 5 when my dad(August Alsina)left my mom to finish his career. Now he is off tour and he came back in town. So I will be staying with him, Ms. Nicki, and Arianna. I truely didn't mean to break K2 and Ari up. I use to be a girl that got picked own and bullied at school. My mom had stop giving me attention, so I went out to get some. See me and K2 met at a club. He wanted to just fuck and I was like hell nahhh. Shit! Mama aint raise no hoe. So he gave me his number and we started hanging out and stuff. One night I gave him my virginity. We started having sex on a daily bases and I just found out I'm a week pregnant. So yeah. My dad and Ms. Nicki got me settle in a guest room and left me alone. I took a shower and got out. I put on my pjs and went to sleep.

Carmella at the top.