Bad bitches

*Ari Pov*

I woke in my bed with my dress still on. I sighed remembering the events that happened last night. I got took a shower and did my hygiene. I got out and and went inside my closet. I decide to express my feeling today, so I got my white tank top, my crew neck(with Ri-Ri flicking two middle fingers), my shinny ripped jeans, and my red jordans. I put my undergarments on with my lotion and put my cloths on. I grabbed my phone and bookbag and walked down stairs to my mom cooking. "Hey baby. Are you ok?", she aske concerned. I sighed. "Yeah mom. I'm justing going through some things", I said. She smiled and finish cooking while I was on instagram. I got up and got my mom to take my picture with me flicking birds.
Caption:
@Boss.Ari- This is for the that nigga that just lost all his treasure.

I posted it on instagram and the likes were coming like crazy. I just kept strolling and like random post.

*Carmella Pov*

I woke up and sighed out loud. Another day of school. I got up and did my hygiene. I went to my suitcase and got out my black take top, my Aalyiah red rose crew neck, and my black toe 14s. I put on my strawberry scented lotion an d than i put my cloths on. I grabbed my Nokia and my backpack. I walked down the steps and saw Ms. Nicki cooking and Arianna eating. I sat down and Ms. Nicki brought me a plate. I prayed and than dug in. Me and Ari finished and we had put are plates in the sink. "Aye! Carmella you got a ride or you riding with me?", Arianna asked. "Nahh, I can ride with you", I said. She nodded her head yes and we walked to her car we got in and she started the car. I thought, this is a got time to explain. "Umm, Arianna can I explain the whole K2 thing", she shrugged her shoulders, so I took that as a yes. "Well, at first I will like to say I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were a thing at the time. We met at a club, where he just wanted to fuck. I was like hell nahh becuase mama aint raise no hoe. So than he gave me his number. We started to talk and stuff, and that's when he told me bout you which was 3 weeks ago. I was heart broken because he was my first and everything. Now I'm pregnant and I dont know if he loves me or not", I said crying. She parked ths car at the school and looked at me. "Carmella, I aint even mad at chu. He was the stuip one. He just lost two bad ass chicks. So now wipe yo tears and lets show him what he is missing. Also, if he wants to be a deadbeat than I will be that baby daddy", she said. I smiled and we got out the car like two bad bitchs.