Holy shit!!!

*Que Pov*

I was in my bed sleeping peacefully because I stay by myself. I wasn't going to school because I was a little fuck up still. So I'm watching TV and an unknown number popped up.

*Phone convo*

Me: hello?
Lady: yes, ummmm your friend, Kayden is in the hospital. He wanted me to inform you to call up the crew.
Me: ok, I will be over there.

*Convo over*

I quickly sent everyone a group text telling them to meet at my house. I even sent one to JJ. We became friends over the months and now we hang out I guess you can say. I went an did my hygiene and than went inside my closet. I got out a white tshirt, grey sweats, and my grey jordans. I put that on and heard people in my living room. I know Mya didnt let them in my damn house. She walked in the room and came in to hug me. I hugged her back and got a glimpse of what she had on. I mugged the shit outta her. She knew what she was doing showing all them danm legs. I went in my closet and grabbef some her pants she left her. I threw it to her abd she started mugging me. I kissed her than walked down the stairs. I saw Mia and JJ fussing because of what she had on. I chuckled and started talking louder than them. "YALL, K2 IS IN THE HOSPITAL", I said. They all looked at me. Mia was the first to answer,"TF yall sitting her for come on." We walked outside and I waited for Mya to walk out. Only I knew what hospital he was at so when she came out I got in the driver side and she handed me the keys. We took off to the hospital.

*JJ Pov*

I was home getting dress for this shitty ass school. No, I don't go to school with Mia them. I go to a ghetto white people school. I was in my closet. I got out my grey Truckfit shirt with cheetah print, half cheetah print and half white&black joggers, and my black white and yellow speed turfs. I put that on and grabbed my phone and backpack. I was bout to walk out till I got an text from Que saying to come over. I wasn't at first but I seen we was in a group chat so I know it had to be serious. I got in my car and speeded of towards his house. I pulled up as soon as Mia and Ari car pulled up. We all got out and I got a good glimpse of what she must of lost of ever lasting mind. She came to hug me and I swerve her ass and went inside. She came in mugging me. She walked up to me and started cussing me out and shit. You know I wasnt having that shit so we was going back and forward.

*Arianna Pov*

While me and Carmella was sitting down waiting on Que slow ass, I was texting my Uncle C.

*Text Convo*

Me: I hav a huge favor.
UncleC: Wassup?
Me: Ummm... see I hav alot of things going on and we want to come stay with you for a year or two.
UncleC: Wth? Who is we
Me: Yeah. See you know mama boyfriend daughter stays with us and she got alot of shit on her plate so yeah.
UncleC: You better b lucky yu my favorite. Yeah come next week.

*Convo over*

I was so damn happy. I can finally get away from these hoes. I know I'm leaving my best friends and stuff behind but it's just too much shit going on. I texted Carmella and told her what my uncle said because I dont want them to know now. She was so damn happy she was dancing. She had decide that she aint want Kayden in her baby life. I dont blame her either. We sitting here waiting while Mia and JJ fussing. Than Que walked down stairs and told us what happened. I wasnt sad at all. THAT WAS KARMA BITCH!!! We left to go see this fuck nigga.

*Carmella Pov*

I was damn happy that we leaving to the ATL. Living in Cali comes with a full ass package. Some times I wish I could just kill Cali. Since we Moving to Atlanta I think I want to have a new start. I decide that I dont want K2 in my baby life. Maybe later in life once I have my shit together but not now.

*Nobody Pov*

Everyone walked into the hospital and went to the front desk. Que asked for the room number and she gave it to him. They all got on the elevator and got off on the 5th floor. That got off the elevator and went to his room. Everyone was suprise to see who was in there. It was Jayla, Kayden, and a girl. Jayla and Kayden looked as if someone piss and shitted in their grits. Everyone wss looking at the girl. Only one person knew who that was....................

Arianna. She remember the girl from when she went to the salon. She step out the group and started talking. "I remember you. You that girl I saw at the salon talking bout fucking some man. Now that I put two and two together, you was talking about K2." She looked at K2. "So you cheat on me with a pathetic bitch who probably sucked more dicks than her damn ancestors. How you dont know the hoe got a damn STD on her lips." The girl had started talking. "Ummm, who the fuck are you to be calling me a hoe. What you mad I treated yo man like a king that he is. So you need to shut the fuck up before yo ass get drop kicked." Ariann turned around. "No bitch! First off he aint my man nomore so you xan have him. All he is to me is my leftover that yo ass surving off of. Second hoe! You only treated him by sucking his dick. What he gave yo ass. Third thot! If you want to fight bitvh come the fuck on because one touch and I will slice yo ass left to right." After that everyone started saying ohh and shit. The girl just sat back down. Than Jayla started talking. "We have an anounent. Umm, we are going on vacation for a while. By we I mean me and my husband. Aslo, word on the street is that K2 got somebody pregnant." They all got wide-eyed. Carmella stepped out and looked at the ground. "That would be me." Jayla got up and hugged Carmella. She returned the hug. They soon let go and Jayla sat down. Once Jayla sat in her sit. The unknown girl jumped up and charged at Carmella. Carmella grabbed the bitch by her hair. Walked to the window and banged it against it until it started to crack. She dropped her hair. Than sat down like nothing happen. Everyone looked like something hit them. Than started laughing. Soon it died down and K2 started. "So ummm Carmella are you keeping it?" She answered. "Yeah I'm keeping it but you want see it for a year or so." K2 looked confuse. "What you mean", he asked. Carmella nodded towards Arianna. Arianna felt like she should just lie but she knew they would find out. "What she trying to tell you is, we are moving to Atlanta next week because of some shit. K2 you really fucked me over once I found out you chested on me twice. I dont want shit to do with you. Mia and my Mya, I really wish yall could come but I think it's best for yall to stay. Your brother was already enough on my plate", Arianna stated. " Well if that's how you feel than feel that way, but than again yo ass is stubborn as fuck", the twins said at the same time. Arianna shrugged and her and Carmella left. The unknown girl finally got up and left also. The twins started tearing up and their boyfriends hugged them, while Jayla and Kayden talked to K2.