Back Home

*K2 Pov*

So it's been sad since Arianna left. Everyone seem to be alright.

It is How it was before she left. I'm still sad that Carmella took my baby but I will get over it. I was on my way to the trip to meet up with this dude that wanted to work for us.

I got in my car, but of course the twins come asking can they go.

"Please K2!", they beg in usion. I gave in and they got in the car. We rode to the trap listening to Fetty Wrap "Trap Queen".

*Mia Pov*

Its yo bad bitch Mia. I been good. I really miss the hoes, but shit they left us and we left them. Arianna Who?

I been with JJ for 8 months now. I'm Happy for us because our 9th month is tomorrow. I'm so Happy. I was really feeling myself today. Fuck you hoes.

*Mya Pov*

Wassup you stupid bitches. Its yo girl Mya. I'm really not in the mood for all the talking so her it is.

Me and Que broke up, after the fact he lied and I caught him cheating on me.

I ended up being getting over him and fast and now I talk to this cute boy that you will not know his name.

I do miss Arianna, but we got a suprise for her. We are going Down There for a month to just see her again. This is really to get her and K2 back together but you know That's going to be hard.

Ya girl is really feeling her self today with Micky Mouse representing. Thtas my bitch right there. Lol! But I'm gone.

End of the chapter, just wanted to give y'all something. Outfits at the top.