Just another side of the story

(After everyone left the park)

*Jeremiah Pov*

Wassup you bitches. It's yo sexy nigga Jeremiah. I'm a light skin with baby blue eyes, I'm 6'3, and I'm 18. I have 3 other siblings. My two younger brothers, Chris and Tae. They aren't twins but was born on the same day. Tae has a different mom from us. They are both 17. Than there is my little sister, Nique. She is 15 but I still call her my little sister. We are all mix with black and white. We was walking home and it was straight I guess. We went up the steps to my house. Our mom kicked us out last week because of that crack headed ass boyfriend of hers. I walked in on him trying to rape my sister. After I beat his ass she kicked us out and we came here. I already had the house because That's Where I stay. I just stay at my moms house from time to time. We walked in and went to our rooms. I took my a shower and got out. I walked in my room with a towel round my waist. I  walked to my dresser and got out my boxers and gym shorts. Ihad put that on and laid down to text Arianna. While texting her Nique came in my room. "Aye Miah can I go to a party", she asked. "Yeah but you know me and Chris going. Also call yo brother and see if he wanna go", I answered. She nodded and left. See I'm not the type of brother to say no to everything but to certain things. I texted Arianna seeing if she wanted to go and she replied yes so i ended our convo and got ready  I got up and went in my closet to get my clothes out to wear. I got out my wife beater, Simmons donut crewneck, white joggers, and my donut vans. I sat that on the bed and started washing my hair out. I Did that and went to put my clothes on. I finish putting my clothes on and sat down getting on instagram. Waiting on them to come get me.

*Chris Pov*

Wassup y'all! My name Chris. I'm 17 and sexy. Everybody knows me as pretty boy. Ion know How it came it just Did. I'm 5'9 with an Afro like my bro Jeremiah, I'm very conceited, and I have those baby blue eyes. Ya boy bring in all the hoes. But I was texting Carmella and she is a very beautiful girl. She is so different front These hoes. She carry and treat herself like a women, she is a funny person, and she keep a Niggardly in check. So I was texting Mel when Nique walked in my room. She been more quite since the situation that happen at my mom's house.

"Wassup boo", I said sounding like a girl. "Girl nuin, but Did you know Trixie got exposed", she responded playing along. We both laugh and then she started. "We going to a party and we leaving in 30 minutes." I nodded my head and she left. I know my brother already told the girls so I keep texting Mel while I was getting ready. She wasn't texting back and I was getting mad so I stop texting her and finished getting ready. I Did my hygiene and got my clothes out. I got out my black blue and pink floral shirt, my white joggers, and my black blue and pick Jordan's. I put that on and heard my phone voice off. It was Mel and she was pissing me off so I stopped texting her. I new I would get her ass back. I sat down watching T.V. till they called me.

*Nique Pov*

Hey y'all it's me Nique. I'm 15 and cute asf. Everyone think I'm antisocial but That's not it. I just have insecurities since Henry tried to rape me. Knowing he is not dead is a problem. Enough of that let me tell you bout me. I'm 15, I'm very insecure, I don't hve slot of friends, I'm mix with black and white, and I have baby blue eyes. I just Wales in my room to get ready for this party I heard about. So I went in my closet and got out my black crop top, teal high waisted skirt, black 6 inch heels, teal clip on earrings, and my teal phone case. I sat it out on my bed and went to clean up. I Did my hygiene and all of that. I put my clothes on and grabbed my phone. I put the case on that and called the boys downstairs. They walked out their rooms 5 minutes later. "What took so long", I asked. "He was sucking my dick. Duhh", Chris said. "She don't need round know that bae", Jeremiah said. We all laughed. I love my brothers bromance. It makes me Happy. We all got in my brother car and he drove to Arianna house. To be honest I like her it's just my insecurities don't. Jeremiah honked the horn and tge two got out. Chris ugly ass was looking mad asf. I was crying. Him and Carmella was going at it. You could tell Mel was playing but Chris wasn't. They finished up and got in the car. the girls spoke to me and I spoke back. We all listened round music as we road to the party.

-----—------------------------------------OK I'm back. Just had a little writers block, but I got new and big ideas. Some of them you are going to be mad at tho. I'm adding a new character, I'm doing something to some characters, and also someone is getting a surprise.