What it is...Whats up Part 3

K2 POV

It's yo boy K2 and I'm fucked all the way up. I mean like I'm so depressed about Ari and I. I knew I couldn't stay faithful. That's why I'm here to get her back.

I was at my locker with my dashiki on with some cargos and my new Jordans. I still had my dreads, they're just longer than before.

The girls here are very interesting. They have 0 interest in me. They don't throw themselves at me like other girls. If it wasn't for me trying to get Ari back. I would hop on that for real.

Anyways, I was talking to Mya while Mia was texting. We just talked bout nothing at all. I saw this girl tho with little peg in her stomach.

She looked nothing like my babymoms. I payed a little attention to the girl she ran up with the pink and black braids. The boys she ran up with looked like bums compared to me.

I just hope my baby moms not on that cause I will be a problem. Together or not. Ari hell not be on that.

The bell rung and I walked to class as my sister walked to hers to. I went to my AP math class and sat down. I physically have no damn friends in this class.

After about 5 minutes, I heard fussing outside the classroom. I payed no attention about it. If it ain't have to do with my sisters, babymoms, or Ari. I'm not interested. I simply read the math book and did my class work as the noise got silent.

I finished early and turned my work in. I asked to go to the restroom and my teacher gave me the pass. I left out the door head straight for they bathroom.

As I was walking down the hall, I saw the girl from earlier. The one with the peg. Now that I seen her face clearly she looked familiar.

She saw me coming and turned back around. She started to go back the hall. She probably was trying to stay out my way. Hell I did have my I don't give 3 fucks face on.

I went in the bathroom and saw my nigga Rohan. He was walking his hands. I nodded at him and than went to the urinals. I pissed and washed my hands.

I left and went back to class. Once I got back it was time to go. I got my shit and headed to gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special update cause this girl was being loyal asf all day and yesterday😁😩 Babygurl_jay

This for you babygirl😘💖