Ch. 3

*Ari Pov*

K2 just up and left me. I dont know why tho. Ithought for a second and then left to the twins room so we could get ready for pratice. I went into the closet got out my black sports bra and my red gym shorts. Unique and Mia had on the same thing. we grabbed our phones and head to the studio. Once we got there we saw Kayla's mom and Cammy's mom talking. We waved at them and went inside and started strecthing. Unique is the captain and Mia is co-captain. We started off by praticing our stands for the next battle against the "Divas of Oliva Branch". We did all our stands that we target just for them. Once we finished everyone headed home. We got home and we heard uncle Kayden aruging with K2. 'BOY WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING UPSTAIRS FUCKING SOME HOE IN MY HOUSE. NAHH DOG THATS SOME BITCH SHIT. GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NIGGA", uncle Kayden yelled. I was shocked I never in my life time heard uncle yell. K2 was bout to say some thing but i grabbed his hand and pulled him in his room while auntie and the twins handled uncle. We walked in his room and I locked the door. I pulled him to the bed and sat in his lap and he held me and then he broke down. K2 did something i never seen him do and it was cry. I held him and then him had calmed down. We layed down and than my phoned went off.

This bitch, with the shit

thats my bitch, Yo bitch

aint yo bitch, thats my bitch

take a bitch, flip a bitch

I knew who that was.

*text convo*

Twin1: I didnt know.....

Twin2: go with my brother!

Main Bitch: oppps i forgot

*convo over*

i looked beside me and K2 was knocked out. I took a couple pictures of him and posted them on instagram. Caption was: loco_ari- Bae fell alsleep on me. I watched ass the likes just came in. I walked out K2 room and just waited as I know the twins was going to load me with question.

Arianna and K2 on the side.