It going down

*Mia Pov*

I woke up to my bestfriend JJ texting me.

*Text Convo*

Best👫friend: Wassup?

I smiled.

Cinnamon🍎Apple: Nun. Y?

Best👫friend: Wanna slide through.

Cinnamon🍎Apple: Depends on who is going to be there.

Best👫friend: Me and some friends.

Cinnamon🍎Apple: Ok just send me the address.

*Convo Over*

He sent me the adress and I smiled. I got up went into the bathroom and did my hygienes hygiene. I walked out the bathroom with a towel round my waist. To my surprise twin was in there and Ari. Twin was holding Ari because she was crying I put my undergarments on and I put a long long shirt and sat by them. "Explain", was all I said. "He-he works a-a-as a dr-dr-drug dea-e-ler", Ari said. I was shocked. We told her it was ok and we all got happy again. I went into the closet an got out my white floral bustier, high waist rip bleeched jeans, and my Oreos. I put that on and twin and Ari was dress. I asked them where they were going. Ari said to vist her mama and twin going out with that niggah Que. I left and went to the address that JJ gave me. I saw about 3 cars. I parked and got out. I knocked on the door and some man opened it. "Hi", I said. "Hey! Who are" the man asked. Before I could answer JJ came to the door he pulled me into the house. We walked in the living room I guess. It was about 5 boys in there plus JJ. We sat down I sat between JJ and some nigga. "These my niggas! There is Slim, Fizz, Saint, Joe, and Yayo", JJ introduce me to his friends. Than Joe started to touch me. I just knew it was bout to go down.

--------------------------------

Just a little filler. JJ on the side.