Worst behavoir

*Ari Pov*

I woke up smiling to the fullest. All the girls slept here last night so the bous wouldnt see our dresses. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I finshed my shower and walked out. I grabbed my duffle bag with my cloths and went back in the bathroom. I lotioned up and put my lime green crop top, grey sweat, and my lime green converses. I walked out and seen everyone waking up. I smiled. They got up and did their hygiene. The twins both had on a pink crop top, grey sweats, and pink and grey Jordans. Unique on the other hand had on a red crop top, black high waist shorts with rips, bred 11, and her customs made beanie with "UNIQUE" on it. We all walked down stairs an ate breakfast. We had a quick practice because Mama Jay wasn't going to be there and we had a competion the next day,so Auntie Mia going to be there. I hope she don't have her panties up her ass today because I will walk out again. I will rather not compete than have sone fake chabge something. That's why I can't compete tomorrow. See just the other day, Auntie Mia tried to change the formation of the stand. Since nobody else said anything I told her.

*FLASHBACK*

"Ummmm......No ma'am. Sorry you can't just come and change our formation. Only our caption or dance instructor can. Last time I checked you're only here to watch and make sure everythibg goes well. "
"Arianna, have you lost yo damn mind. Now I'm telling you now, get in check before I put you in it. So ethier dance and compete or go home and don't compete. You choose. I dont have time for yo little stank ass attitude. "
I was so pissed I just walked out. Hell the fuck I look like.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I'm not going to dance but to watch the others because once they finshed, we're going to get our hair slayed. We got ready to leave and locked up my mama house. After about 20 minutes we pulled up to the factory. We all got out and went inside. Everyone started to stretch while I sat in Mama Jay rolly chair at her desk. Auntie Mia walked in the building and looked at me. She scoffed. "Ummm... I'm sorry ma'am but if you aren't participating in practice than I'm going have to ask you to leave." You know what I so tired of ger shit. Fuck who she is. "Listen here bitch, to me you aint shit. You not my mama, nor my daddy. I don't even kniw why the hell you're here, you can't damn dance and you aint even fucking qualified. So hoe if you dont pay the bills in this bitch don't tell what the hell to do. The fuck, bitch got me fuck up fton the front and back." I said. Everyone sat there just shocked at my outbrurst. Mya started,"Ari are you serious". Than Mia,"Im going have to ask you to leave. We can't have you talking to our aunt like that." I wasn't faded by that hell, I just got up and left to the hair and nail salon. I walked inside and sat in a chair and the woman started on my hair.

*Text convo*

👑: have you lost yo damn mind.

👰: the hell you talking bout.

👑: You just cuss my aunt out like it wasn't shit.

👰: So, she been disrespecting me.

👑: You cutting up today huh?

👰: The fuck!!! Boy bye.

*Convo over*

Truely I dont give any fucks about anybody. I looked up and the woman had just got finished with my her. She had curked it al the way down with a curled bang going to the side. I paid her and webt to get my nails done. I got finish with that and left to pick up the girls. I text them I was outside and they came and got in. None of us spoke to each other of nothing. I drove back to the salon so the others could get their hair done. I was in the waiting room and the some girls was talking. "Girl so you know Killer K got an girl and he playing her ass like a dog. Every since last month at that party, he been giving me that good good," Girl #1 said. "So do you know who the girl is,"the other one said. "Yeah but I cant say,"#1 stated. The twins and unique got there hair done and nails. We left and when we made it home it was already 5:00 so we got ready. We all went inti separate rooms to get ready. I pinned my hair up so it wouldn't mess up. I got my shower cap and got in the shower. I took a 30 minute shower and got out. I put lotion on and got my drees out I put it on the bed. I put my undergarments on and slipped on my black short spandex. I got my dress and slid it on. I looked in the mirror and thought. Is this reasonable. I put my makeup on and pit on a little lip gloss. I went back in the bathroom and hooked up the curling iron. I walked out and find my matching heels to go with my dress. I put those on and got my jewelry an put it on. I walked back inside of my bathroom and saw that the iron was hot. I unpinned my chestnut brown hair with honey brown highlights, and shoke it a little. I curled my hair all the way up to my shoulders and curled my flip bang. I looked at the time and it was 7:50. I only had ten minutes left before the boys get here,so I grabbed my phone and walked out the roon down stairs. The girls eyes all landed on me. I smiled and walked down to the couch. We all hugged each other and waited for the boys. 8:00 hit and there was a honk. We walk out and saw the guys with butterfly door cars. We walked to our boyfriends and hugged them. They lead us to the car and we were of to prom. The whole ride was silent. Only thing you heard was K2 ringtone from time to time and the radio. We pulled up to the building and got out. Everyone was cuddle up but me and K2. We walked in and it was beautiful. It was animal theme and it was wonderful. We all sat down so we could eat. The night was just getting started.