What it is...Whats up Part 2

Mya POV

What's world...Its yo girl Tamya. Baddest of them all. Having been doing much, but trying to help my brother.

Today was a simple fit. A crop tank top, short jean shorts, red and black flannel, with some combat boots.

I recently changed my hair to a bob with a blonde part. Me and Que are stilling going strong, but it's going to break his heart when he finds out I'm cheating.

Anyways, I was standing with my sister and brother. We were just waiting for the bell to ring. So me and K2 went to talking about nothing important.

Bell rung and we were off to class still talking. Me and my twin walked in and sat down with the girls. We were all talking and Crystal asked me to walk to the bathroom with her.

We got up and left down the hallway. "I need to talk to you about something",she said. I nodded so she could continue.

"I think Rohan is cheating on me", she stated. I stared at her. "I feel like it's someone close to me, but it everyone seems innocent."

I had to say something than,"Ummm Crystal, I'm no snake bitch nor am I fake, but me and Rohan have been talking." She smirked at me.

"I knew it was you hoe." She looked at me and than she swung on me. She grabbed me hair. She was punch me hard, while I tried to get to get some in and get up.

I felt someone throw her across the hall and pick me up. My bob was now messed up. It looked like some synthetic weave. Me and who ever it's was rushed outside and headed to a familiar car.

I looked to see who the person was and I smiled, but I was still shocked.

"Girl get yo ass in the car!"

======================================

I'm back mfs. I will be updating on a regular. ☄🤓✨🙌🏾