Lets "Drive-by"

(Jay-Jay himself in the mm)

Tamia POV

It was the end of school and guess who was stressed as fuck. Nobody knows what I go through. I'm barley passing this grade plus my brother problems.

Shit just isn't right nowadays. I kissed my brother on the cheek because he was on his way to "The Spot". He was heading right on the side walk while I went left.

I was never no punk. I might look like a pretty girl, but I stay packing baby. My pepper spray is on my keychain and my phone case taser stay on ring. Baby never get it wrong.

My feet started to hurt and I was basically 10 minutes away from my cousin's house. I was in the black and white kid neighborhood. They stay in the hood, which is outside of this neighborhood.

I was still walking and a pink truck pulled up. I mean this truck was a true Barbie Bitch car. Nice smooth pink, rims on rims with a pink cover, and not to forget the black details that's on the pink.

I was so amazed by the car I didn't see the doors open. I was knocked out my dazed when I was grabbed in threw inside of the truck.

Wow shit! I just got kidnapped. Yay me! I feel special as fuck, because if you kidnap me you might as well drop me back off cause you won't be able to handle me.

I was quiet the whole time because what's the point of yelling knowing they already have me captivate and I can't reach for none of my straps, so basically I'm out of luck.

Their was these two men in the truck. The one in the back with me was a white boy. You could tell he was a Oreo. His facial features was so perfect. The way his jawline is, his pink soft looking lips, and his arched eyebrows. He looked so perfect, but he the enemy. The man in the front I couldn't see, but he also the enemy.

We finally pulled up to a nice 2 story house. The design was very nice. It was a pure white with a burgundy border. The dudes got out and I got the memo to get out too.

I didn't say nothing still, because I'm still in their hands. See these girls stupid. They be yelling, fighting, and trying to escape. Like babygirl stop. It's not caused for all that. That's why they be beating on you, raping you, and not feeding yo ass.

I was in between the two as we walked into the house. I was blown-away. The house was beautiful. Glossy wooden floors, 2 long leather couches, 1 leather love seat, the marble counter bar, with wooden rolling seats, a big ass plasma sitting high on the wall tilted down a little, and a surround sound.

This how I want my house to be like. I need to see their designer after we have a sit down talk about all this shit, because if y'all wanted me let me know first damn.

One of the men told me to follow them as we walked up stairs. I looked around and it looked about 5 rooms and a bathroom. I followed them into this big ass room. It looked like an office. This was well organized and I give them props.

I sat in the leather sit that the men directed me to. The rolling chair in front of me, but behind the office desk started to turn around. It was the one and only.

The bitch I called my boyfriend. I know this little hoe did not have some people come and kidnap me, just to bring me to him. Pathetic as shit! 

"How you doing baby", he smirked. " Before you cuss me out and try to fight me, let me explain to you all about this. First off, I apologize for earlier. I planned that knowing you always wait 'till the end of the day when your brother and sister is home. So yeah. I still love you and never would I disrespect you like that. Second, I know I got them to kidnap you, but I didn't want to give away the surprise. Lastly, I also know you wondering why I'm here. Well baby a three way gang war is about to start, but guess who the cause of it. One of your brothers gang members. Their snaking around here. Only reason I know is because they even came to me with information. I was planning on telling your brother so we could finally combine this gang for good because that other gang is the biggest thing out there, but that's why and also to see my baby.

I giggled," You done? Boy ain't nobody worried bout you, but I do accept your apology baby because I kinda did feel someway about that text. Other than that I love you babes. Now to this gang shit. You got my brother number and I know he been thinking bout combining the gang too, but that's y'all just know I got y'all backs in whatever."

He nodded and I smiled.

"Well baby meet the boys. That's Billy behind you. That's the Oreo. Than you got Trey. He a true fuck boy", JJ said as we all giggled.

"Watch it bitch", Trey responded.

I just giggled at the two as they started to burn each other up. I'm glad my man did all that to do this. It's kinda romantic when you think bout it. We sat around for about another hour before Billy drove me back home.

I walked in and saw my sister. I ain't see this hoe all day. I sat next to her to talk but she just got up and walked away. She must have something going on. Yeah I knew about the her talking to Rohon, but I hope nothing went down with that.

I went upstairs and started my nightly routine. After I put on my night clothes, I got in bed and watched old episodes of Bad Girls Club. I eventually fell asleep.