Bye?

Tamya POV

Fuck friends right now. I could care less, but it's truly fuck me right now. I did this to help someone's feelings. Not to get mine broken.

Arianna was our sister. She wasn't like a sister, she was. So for her to just turn her backs against us like this is unacceptable. I just need to get out of everyone's business.

It was 3 AM. Everyone was sleep. I was packed and ready to go. I was still in my PJs, but I still had to finish writing the letter to K2.

I soon finish it up in time as the Uber pulled up. I sat it on his dresser and left out our cousin's house. The man put my bags in the trunk and I got inside of the car.

He soon arrived at the airport. I paid the man than went inside. As soon as I walked in they called my plane. I went to put my bags up. I quickly remembered I need to DM Ari. I told her to meet me at the park before I. Hello, it's me LA!

My alarm went off as I woke up out of my daze

My alarm went off as I woke up out of my daze. I woke up early to go pee and saw the mail on my dresser. It was the note Mia left for me. It read:

Dear Kayden,

This is hard for me to say, but I'm probably already on my way back to LA. I know we promised you that we would help you get back with Ari, but I can't do it anymore. Mya can, but not me. I finally understand why everything is so wrong. We all are in each other's business. We need to mind our owns. Please don't send no one after me. I must go face all of my problems now. I have been cheating on Que with Rohan. I fought Crystal yesterday and my bob is messed up. That's why I was taking my hair out last night. Anyways Ari came to my rescue. She took me to the park by the mall. I DM her to go there 10 before school. Knowing you, you reading this after peeing so getcha ass up and "try" to get her back. She wasn't so easy with me.

Love and always adore,
Tamya.

I quickly got up throwing on some sweats and slides. I already had on socks and briefs. I grabbed my keys and ran down stairs. The park wasn't that far from the house so I was there in no time. I saw that girl from yesterday with the pink and black twist. I smirked at how I couldn't notice her beautiful ass.

I hoped out the car and jogged over to a surprise Ari. I slowed down and sat on the bench she was on. I looked at her and smiled. She flicked me off and began to walk off. I pulled her back. And sat her down.

"Nah princess! I let you go once, not again."

"Leave me alone. I don't want to be bothered with you. You broke my heart lil boy. I don't have time for your childish games. You fuckboys can't fuck me."