New start PT.1

1 week later

*Carmella Pov*

A week has pasted and it has been hectic. K2 has been blowing my phone up about him not seeing his baby. Listen bitch I'm not letting you see it till I come back. Me and Arianna already talk to our parents about leaving. They was fine with it. They said we could stay as long as we come back for senior year. I just got finish packing so I took all my bags down stairs to the car. I got my phone and sat down waiting on Arianna. Over the pass week we have grown close. We talk every night about everything. I was sitting down and K2 texted my phone.

*text convo*
This🙌nigga: So you really leaving

C😘😻: Duhh nigga. I'm tired of telling you this. You told me you was single when we had fucked. You ain't nuin but a bitch made nigga. You would be lucky if you so him/her after this year or so.

This🙌nigga: Well can you at least name the boy after me after me.

*Convo over*

What the fuck. I would never. I scrolled through my Instagram TL while Arianna came down stairs.

*Arianna Pov*

A week has passed and I was ready to damn go. All this stressed was to much. Mia and Mya broke off their friendship with me, K2 has been trying to get me to stay, and them other niggas just want leave me the hell alone. I finished packing and walked downstairs. Carmella was on the couch on her phone. I put my bags in the car and closed the door. I went inside and Carmella was hugging her dad. I went and hugged my mom and she started talking knowing she wasn't going to stop. I kissed her on the checked and grabbed C hand and ran out the door to the car. We got in and we laughed. I drove to area where the private jet was. We load our baggage and got on the jet. It took off and I waved. Bye LA. Here we come ATL.
...............
We finally landed and my uncle was there. I ran and hugged him. My uncle was fine he is only 20. He was brownskin but with green eyes. He had a low cut with waves and he got swag for days. He let go and looked at C. "Damn cousin you ain't tell me she was this fine", My uncle said. I was laughing my ass of. His old ass think he got game. Me and C laugh all the way to the car and got in. My uncle got all the bags packed in the trunk and we left to his house. He was like a normal person. He lived in a average neighborhood with a small but big house. My uncle was a teacher and you know they don't get paid that much. He pulled up to the house and got out. He showed us our rooms and put our stuffed in it. "Ok! Now yall get yall asses up and go to the park down the street", my uncle said. He giggled and got ready. I went inside the bathroom and took a 30 minutes shower. I did my hygiene and came out the bathroom. I put my undergarments on with my black spandex. I went through my cloths and found black crop tee, my grey acid wash jeans, my gold chain, and my black Jordan's. Something simple but cute. I put that on and put on some lip gloss on. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs waiting for Carmella.

*Carmella Pov*

I was laying down so I wouldn't have to go to the park but I decided against it. I got up and washed. I got out and put my undergarments on. I put on my light blue tank top, ripped blue shorts, and my grey Toms. I put my hair in a bun and left downstairs. Arianna got up when I reached the bottom and we started our walk down the road. We got to the park and it was big as hell. We walked to the court and sat down and talked and watched the boys play.