I love it....

*Mya Pov*

(before they got together)

So Que and I are going to the fair. I thought it was cute. He paid for our tickets and we were off to the ferris wheel. We were on and a randomly question came out his mouth. "Do you like me", he asked. I was shocked I really didnt know what to say. After a minute I answer. "Yeah", I responded. "Well do you want to go out", he asked. I nodded and smiled. He had a big ass kool-laid smile. We got off the ride and he picked me up and spuned me around. The rest of the day was fun. We went out to eat and to the parked. I dropped him off home and left to my house. When I got there my dad was fussing at twin about how we dont need to stay out that late and shit like that. We rolled our eyes and left to go up stairs. Ari was in there, so we sat down and told each other about our day. Ariana is obe crazy ass bitch. That's my real bitch.

*1 month later*

*Ari Pov*

So this past month has been good. We just finished our dance season. We have been spending more time together and prom is in 3 days. Theres are 3 problems though. 1. K2 haven't ask me yo prom yet. 2. I don't have a dress. 3. Mia have been hiding her boyfriend from us. I dont know why but it's whatever. Hope we get to met him. I'm really piss about K2 not asking me to the dance yet because the twin's BF asked them. I know all this is at the last mintue but that's how Iike it. So today we are going shopping for our dresses. The theme this year for prom is "Wild Animals". I was excited because every year around prom or homecoming, I always win best dress. So I was the first to get up so I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I came out with a towel aroun me and Mya had just woke up. I said good morning and went in the closet and got out my black bustier with gold spikes on the boob part, black high waisted pant, and my custom made black high tops with gold spikes. I put thst on and walked out the closet. I put my gold hoops on and put my hair in a neat bun. I got my gold cross-over abd put all my things in it and sat on the bed and started kissing Mia all over her face, while Mya got ready. "Get off me you gay mutherfucker. If you want to kiss something kiss my ass whore", Mia said. I laughed and she got up to get ready.

*Mya Pov*

This past month has been pretty bad because of me and Que realtionship. But back to me, I went inside the closet to find me something to wear. I got my black and gold "Trust Nobody" half shirt, black high waist pant, and custom made black and gold high tops. I put that on and walked out the closet and Mia walked in. I went to the dresser and put my haie in a high ponytail and got purse and sat down and texted Que. Even though he asked me to prom, we have been having trust issues. I found one of his hoes texting him. He say he the loyal thug, but like my shirt say,"Trust Nobody".

*Text convo*

Her👫💙👅💦: Hey

Him👫💚👅💦: Hey😒

*Convo over*

I aint eveb respond, I'm so tired of his attitude. To be honest I really dont think this will work out. I guess we will see where it goes.

*Mia Pov*

This past month has been ok. I been hiding secrets back to back. The biggest one I'm hiding is that, my boyfriend father is the one who killed the older twins that my mom had from him. What I'm really scared is what is JJ start to hit on me. That's why I havent brought him around yet. Also because he told me what he do for a living/his job. But enough about that. He did ask me to prom and I think I'm going to bring him around then. So today were going to find our dresses. I went into the closet after I finshed my hygiene. I got out my black and white half shirt, black high waisted shorts, and my Oreos. I put that on and walked out the closet. I grabbed my walket and phone and we got ready to go.

*Ari Pov*

So were pulled up to the dress place and got out. We walked in and started our search.

·3 houes later·

Well it took us 3 whole hours just to find the perfect dresses. Mia and Mya found some pretty twins dresses. Mya's dress was zebra print with blue boob belt and Mia's dress was zebra print with pink boob belt. They both got slits in it. My dress on the other hand was colorful. The dress wss a colorful cheetah print with a color lil tutu the wss connected at the bottom. I was sure my dress was to come in first. The best part about it was that they had the match heels and hair accessories. The twins had their matching things to go with their dresses. Even the boyfriends tuxes. I was mad but I know me and bae going win though. We brought everything and took them to my moms house and put them in my old room. We left and went home to chill.

--------------------------------

Dresses in the MM. Comment for for the best dress. To my opinion I like Arianna's.