Party time pt. 3

*Ari Pov*

So after some nigga took Mya home. Me and K2 stood at tge bar talking. "Hold that thought, I got to piss", I said. I ran up the stairs and went to the bathroom. I used it and came out. I was than pushed into a room by some boy. He tried so hard to rape me but I slapped him abd ran back diwn stairs. I went back to the bar and didnt see K2. I didnt sweat it so I found my other friend his name is Olaf. He be having me rolling. "So let me tell you bout Sharneisha. So I was walking to get me something to eat and I just heard moaning. So being me I walked to it. I look into the ally this bitch getting eat the fuck out by a damn big ass elephant looking bitch", he said. I couldnt do nothing but laugh. We talked a little more till K2 came and got me. We walked out and Mia was behind us. We got into the car and left.

*K2 Pov*

I fucked up bad yall.

*Mya Pov*

I woke up with a bad ass migraine. I went to step down and I stepped on some. "FUCK", Que said. "I'm sorry", I said. He got up and I got a better look of him. He had on some gym shorts, no shirt, and some nike elite socks. I smiled. "You like what you see", he said. He got closer to me. He hugged me and I felt his thing rise. I giggled and got out his grip. I walked I the bathrooms started the shower. I walked out I asked him for a towel, rag, and a shirt and sone boxers. I went in the bathroom locked the dorr. I stripped out of my cloths and got in. While I was in the shower thinking. Que is cute, he has swag, and I like him. I finshed my shower and got out I put the cloths on and than left the bathroom. I went into the room and got my emergency tooth brush and paste. I went back the bathroom brushed my teeth put my hair in a bun. I walked out the bathroom and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Que cooking. I went and hugged his waist. He turnt around and hugged me back. We released each other and he went back to cooking. All I did was smile.

--------------------------------

This time it should show up, so K2 and Ari to the side.