5

-CHAPTER FIVE-

The next morning I woke up when Xandra knocked on my door. I opened my eyes slowly, mumbling out a low "Come in." as I rubbed my sleepy eyes. She laughed lightly when she opened the door, looking at me with bright, shiny eyes. "I just want to inform you that me and your dad are going for work now. We'll probably be late, so you have to fix something to eat for dinner by yourself." she said and I nodded, smiling. "Okay."

"Have a great day." She said before she closed the door. "You too!" I shouted back, with a raspy, sleepy voice. I yawn, stretching out my arms in the air before I grabbed my phone and checked the clock. 10.21 am. Whoa.

I throw my legs over the bed, suddenly feeling the sticky feeling in my underwear. I sigh high. "Fuck..." I mumbled by myself before I made my bed, took up a pair of clean underwear and went to the bathroom, just wearing my rainbow coloured underwear. Xandra and dad had already left when I locked the bathroom door, pulled of my underwear and cleaned up the orgasm before I threw them in the clothes-bag, and pulled on the new, grey ones. I sigh low, watered my face, examining the wet face, the crazy hair. It stood everywhere, and was so soft. It felt like a teddy bear when I ran a hand through it. I made sure to threw the papers in the toilet before I opened the door and went out from the room. Sighing, looking down in my almost naked body while I arrived my bedroom again.

"Whoa."

"AH!" I shouted, jumping back a step and looked up from the ground. Just to see the one and only Boris Pavlikovsky sitting on my bed.

"What the hell are yo- How did you even get in?!" I shouted, looking at him. He laughed lightly, staring at me as he laid in my bed with his back against my wall. "Ill answer after you've take of those boxers." He grinned. I stared at him, feeling my face turning red. I forgot that I was just wearing underwear.

"Oh shit. Can you turn around?" I said shyly and Boris laughed, shaking his head. "Please?" I said again. He rolled his eyes, smiling as he turned around, dad in the grey wall instead. I hurried to my closet and pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, pulled it on fast.

"Don't you remember what we did yesterday? I've already seen you in underwear, potter." he said. I frown, closed the closet. "And I like it."

"Potter?" I asked, ignoring his compliment. He turned around, running a hand through his black curly hair. "Yes. Potter, your new nickname." he smiled. "Cuz you're a harry potter nerd, ain't you?" he said, nodding on the book next to him. I chuckled low, nodding.

"Yeah, I suppose I am." I mumbled, sat down on the bed next to him. "But how did you get in?"

"I've key." he answered quickly and I nodded slowly, frowning. I faced him, meeting his eyes and suddenly got flashbacks from the night before. I blushed. I can't belivie that I actually laid and wank me off, thinking about Boris.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Nothing. It.. was. No. Nothing." I said, smiling. He just shuddered and nodded, stood up. He grabbed my arm.

"Where we going?" I asked confused. "Making breakfast. I'm starving." he said and I just followed him to the kitchen.

"What do you want, then?" I asked, opened the fridge and started to search for something edible. Boris chuckled, went over to, placing his hands on my waist. "Not that short of breakfast, potter." he mumbled, digging in his face in my neck. I gasped low. "Bor- Boris. What are you doing?" I stuttered and I could feel his smile against my plane skin.

"Nothing." he said, let go quickly and went over to the cabinet, opened it and pulled out a bottle of orange - brown vodka. I licked my lips. "This is what I call breakfast." he said, closed the cabinet and winked at me, took the bottle and left the kitchen again. I followed him out on the porch. He sat down on the first stair, looking out on the garden before he opened the bottle and took a sip. I sad shyly down next to him.

"Now, eat you breakfast as a good boy, potter." he said, smiling, leaning over the bottle. I laughed lightly and withdrawn before I grabbed the Bootle and placed it between my lips, let the strong and burning vodka go through my mouth and throat. Boris looked proud when I placed the bottle back on the stair. He pulled up a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his jeans pocket.

"Homemade." He grined, took up a cigarette before he threw it and the lighter on my legs. "Light my cigarette." he said, smiling, placing the cigarette between his lips. I curled the lighter and after a couple of attempts, a light, hot, fiery spark lighted up and I lean in, lighted the cigarette, before laid the lighter between us, just like the cigarett pack.

"Here." Boris lean in the cigarette to me when he had took a smoke, let the grey smoke leave his mouth, in a grey, big, smelling, cloud between his lips. I nodded short, knowing that I won't regret it. I placed the cigarette between my lips, taking in the air between my lips, feeling how the blooming feeling embraced my chest, how the good feeling spread out in my lips. I smiled low, unbelivele how good it actually could feel. In three months I've cried my eyes out after my mother's death, now I'm not even thinking about her. Even though she'd always back in my head somewhere. And will always be.

"Thanks." I mumbled, gave back the cigarette to him. I looked out on the garden as I took the bottle of vodka and stated to take short sips, as I felt Boris eyes burn on me. I tried to ignore it, but all I wanted was to lol back and tell him how good I felt when he touched me yesterday, and earlier. How i wanted him to do it all once again.

"Wanna go inside, instead?" he asked. I shook my head, took a deep breath before I changed my mind and nodded.

"Yeah, sure." I mumbled, stood up from the ground. Boris stubbed his cigarette and threw it away, stood up and grabbed the bottle of vodka before he went inside. I joined him, closing and locking the door. I did not want someone - someone else - to come in without permission. I saw Boris follow the hallway, into my room and I swallowed hard before I joined him.

••••

Thank you for 80+ reads 💖