14

-CHAPTER FOURTEEN-

[THEO]

It was obvious, that it would hurt when those words left his mouth. I had never thought about it before. I'm not the only one going through this now, Boris is a part of it, more specifically the half of the whole thing. What affected him affected me, but in case it felt like I was the only one who cared. And even though that I couldn't understand something. I cared about things I shouldn't care about, and I don't even know what those things is.

I left the house before Boris woke up the next morning, at 9am. Just taking a walk. It felt necessary to clean my mind for one second, without cigarettes or vodka, just the air, my thoughts and the sound of my shoes. Hopefully he wouldn't wake up while I was gone, so I could just lay down next to him again when I come back.

But when I opened the door I spelled the smell of pancakes, which surprised me a lot. I kicked of my shoes as I walked into the kitchen, just to see Boris in front of the oven, sing - mumbling a weird song as I had never heard before, as he fried pancakes. He turned around in a flash when he saw me, stopped singing.

"Morning." He said, smiling. I smiled back. "Good morning. What are you doing?" I said, staring into his eyes as I walked to him. Boris chuckled, grabbing my hand as he pulled my body closer.

"Pancakes. I hope you're hungry." He said, biting his bottom lip, causing me to let out a giggle. Examining my face, he placed placed his hands under my bum and pulled me up on the bench, standing between my legs.

"I'm always hungry." I rolled my eyes, biting my bottom lip as I looked down at him. Boris chuckled, placing a hand on my neck and pressed my face closer to his, as he placed his lips against mines. "Hungry for what?" He bite my bottom lip, opening his eyes and looked deeply into mine.

"Pancakes!" I teased, pushing him away from my body with a laugh as I stood up from the bench again. Boris sighed, laughed low and took the plate of pancakes and placed it on the table, where he had made up other things.

"That's good, too." Boris sat down on a chair and I sat down in front of him, we both beginning to eat the sweet pancakes.

"You have talent." I mumbled low, wondering if it was wrong time to say that I actually liked what he had made up. Boris looked up at me, smiling wide.

"You too, potter. It still hurts in my bum." He scoff, and I looked down on my plate of pancakes, blushing. In all ways I didn't want to think about what happened during the night. I showed a side of myself I've never seen, a tough, new, weird and interesting side that was unbelievable, toxic. Just like Boris' personality itself.

"O-oh." I mumbled, taking a bite of my pancakes. The flavour of the sweet syrup wrapping around my tongue and made me feel intoxicated with suggar.

"Um.. potter?"

I looked up at him, nodding as I examining his serious face. Glancing all details, from the way he licke this lips to the way he closed his eyes. Considering that he wanted more than just my focus, he placed his hand over the table, showing how he wanted me to take it.

"Do you remember what we talked about tonight?" He mumbled and my body tensed in a flash.

Yes. And I fucking hate it.

"No? What?" I said, looking down on the black t-shirt I was wearing. It was Boris, the same I had when we sat on the balcony. I placed my hand slowly and scared on his, scared of my own lies and the truth.

"You sure?" He swallowed, slowly and soft pinching my skin with his fingers. I swallowed, nodding at met his eyes, licking my lips.

"Good." Boris let go from my hand and I furrow my eyebrows confused, as I watched him take a sip of his milk and groaned disgusting.

"I need drugs." He sighed, stood up and walked out from the kitchen. I could hear him go into Xandras and Larrys bedroom and do something, before he arrived the kitchen again, with a big, red box in his hands.

"Here you'll see mind blowing things, potter." He mumbled, pulled away my plate as he placed the box in front of me and opened it. The sight of the small, but many, many, boxes made my eyes go wide and my chin to fall down to the floor.

"This is drugs? All of it?" I whispered, my voice drifted away to silent. Boris nodded proudly, stood next to me with his arms crossed over his chest and the smile - the disgusting, proud, sexy, pleasurable, and love filled smile. I lick my lips, looking up at him.

"Take three." He said, and I swallowed wide as I took three random boxes filled with pills. Boris took the red box and went back with it to Xandra and Larrys bedroom, before he come back again and sat down next to me.

"This'll be fine. I promise you."

••••

ShOrT cHaPtEr
460+ READS!!! OMG