26

-CHAPTER TWENTYSIX-

Theo hadn't as many classes with Boris as he had hope, though, he had almost all with Eric, such was really nice. They had talked aloe during the day and Theo hoped alit that they would be better friends and actually get another friend than Boris.

His boyfriend.

Theo smiled for himself as he made his way home, knowing that Xandra and his father was already home. They had told him that they were coming home earlier because of private stuff, and honestly, Theo did not really care what stuff it was. Just they wouldn't hurt someone or get hurtted it was fine. Anyways, he had seen the scene in his head. How he entered the house, kept his bag on his shoulder as he went to the living room where Xandra and Larry probably laid and watched TV with each beer, as always, and asked if he could spend the night at Boris place.

The bright smile still shined when he opened the door and went inside, hearing how - just like he had expected - Xandra and Larry was talking and laughing in the living room. Theo took a deep breath, kicked of his shoes and walked into the living room, caughing both Larry's and Xandra attention a short second.

"Hey, buddy!! How was school?" Larry stood up, smiling wide as he walked across the room and hugged his son hard. A hug that Theo had prayed to get the entire summer, but never got.

"it was really cool." Theo smiled. It was actually really cool, the day started awesome, he found out that he had 3 classes with Boris and the rest with Eric - tough, it was a lot of whispering when he walked in the corridor. But it was something he had to deal with in the start, he supposed.

"Good." Larry said, punched Theo on the shoulder friendly, before he went back to the couch and placed a arm around Xandra shoulders.

"So... Um. I was wondering if I could sleep at Boris place tonight." he said nervously, played with his fingers on the fabric of the couch. "We were going to watch some movies and.. talk about school and so on." Theo added, his voice drifting away to silence. He and Boris hadn't talked that much about the sleep over, not planning anythhing and Theo toughy it was better that way anyways. Larry looked back on him with a smile.

"Of course, son." He said, still smiling.

"Thanks, daddy." Theo smiled wide, got a last smile form Larry before he turned around and ran up the staircase, and into his room. The clock was already around 5pm, even tough school ended around 3. The buss was really slow and he had to walk the last bit home and it took almost 30 minutes.

He breath heavy, throw his body on the bed and pulled up his phone, biting his lip nervously. Should he ask if Boris still on for tonight? What if he can't?

To: B❣️
Still on for tonight? xx

It took a few minutes before his phone rang, and in a flash, Theo pulled it up and read the screen with a soft smile.

From: B❣️
Of course, are you coming or shall I pick you up? xxx ;)

Theo giggled low, felt how his checks flashed red. He bit his bottom lip. He sort of liked Boris dirty sides, he really did. They were funny and sexy, and it weren't something he recently found out he liked. He had liked it from the day they first met him, when they were going swimming.